The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Great week. Lack of explicit exercise but plenty of walking. Food on track thanks to low sugar meaning lots of tempting treats are a complete no go. Hope others doing well.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    not a bad week eating but last couple days very little exercise not feeling well
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    Go Blue team. We win again this week.
    With special thanks to margaretlunan and makinchange for winning efforts across multiple categories.
    *********Top Losers***********

#1 Loser @Chulipa 7.14% & @Chulipa 17.5 lbs
    #2 Loser @treebek 6.91% & @treebek 16.2 lbs
    #3 Loser @socalgardengal 6.70% & @missyhill99 13 lbs

********Weekly Challenges Winners***********

Thirst Quenchers
    1. @Chulipa 97 Cups
    2. @makinchange 89 Cups
    3. @margaretlunan 81 Cups

Plant Nibblers
    1. @justrollme 104 Servings
    2. @margaretlunan 45 Servings
    3. @makinchange 39.7 Servings

Mighty Walkers
    1. @margaretlunan 95,505 Steps
    2. @sue_01 91,350 Steps
    3. @cathyd1000 79,491 Steps

Go BLUE
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome job blue team!! My goal this week is to get into the 180's by my birthday ( Saturday) ...haven't seen that number in years! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    way to go blue great job tops in almost every area. was surprised by the walking with being sick i did not think i would be in the top. way to go makinchange thanks for your effort. we are the largest team left but we lost two members polyteine and nikesandbows. lets bring it home this is the last week. we can do it. tops again. go blue go we are the best
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    remember to keep writing on our page ,i noticed a decline last week
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Awesome job blue team!! My goal this week is to get into the 180's by my birthday ( Saturday) ...haven't seen that number in years! Keep up the great work everyone!

13 pounds in a week is a tall goal unless you are celebrating major weight till sunday for weigh in
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    since it is the last week hold off weigh ins till sat or sun for most amount of time to lose. once again we are the best team and i am proud to be a part of it. i know with this water problems i have not lost what i want so i almost feel i have let you down but it is not that i have not tried. all we can do is do our best this week way to go blue
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

just wondering are you doing another challenge, if so please let me know they keep me motivated but are fun
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

13 pounds in a week is a tall goal unless you are celebrating major weight till sunday for weigh in

haha I wish! I meant bust into the 180's even if it's 189.9!
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Participated in the cookie exchange at work today. So many wonderful contributions this year. I did a little sampling, but I have made a commitment to myself that I will not eat any (more) of the Christmas treats until Dec 21.

Most of my Christmas shopping and decorating is done. The meal is planned. Saturday night is our wrapping night; I always feel "ready" once that is done. I stopped the crazy cleaning frenzy before our major party on Christmas Eve, as I always needed to clean more after. Don't get me wrong, the powder room will be clean, floors swept, and a quick dusting will happen. But geez, there are other things I could do, like hit the gym!

My vegetable consumption is in the toilet, and I haven't been to the gym in two weeks. I will go to the gym tomorrow and eat with my nutrition in mind. I will take care of ME. There it is, in writing, out there for y'all to see - I CAN do this! Please, feel free to ask if I followed through; it helps me.

Cheers!
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this is the last week of the challenge, you have all done great and most of us lost quite a bit of weight as well.
    So job very well done.

If you guys are interested in the next challenge, it will start Jan, 10th. I will open sign up thread for the next challenge on 26th December.

I hope to see you all in next challenge as well :)
  • SamandaIndia
    Options
    Hey guys, this is the last week of the challenge, you have all done great and most of us lost quite a bit of weight as well.
    So job very well done.

If you guys are interested in the next challenge, it will start Jan, 10th. I will open sign up thread for the next challenge on 26th December.

Debating with myself. I am already in 2 challenges for next year, so may not join you all. Love the contributions here. However, too many sub challenges to report for me such as steps, veg, macro, water, etc. I see that sub challenges motivating others which is awesome. I feel bad when I do not report the mult subi challenges or contribute here. Feel distracted by too many goals away from main goal of weight loss and health.

Wish everyone a happy healthy 2016.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    breakfast today 4 slices weight watchers toast 2 slices fat free cheese slices and 2 slices ham
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So job very well done.

I am interested in the next challenge!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    So job very well done.

you can sign me up
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    breakfast two slices of weight watchers whole wheat toast , light kraft peanut butter and small granny smith apple
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

mmprice882015
    EVERY ONE of my MFP FAMILY MEMBERS ROCK!!! You all are doing so good thru this extremely hard time of year. Whether we are losing, gaining a little, or staying the same, we are STILL HERE and doing our best! We are not giving in and we are not giving up! That's what matters the most! Hang in there my Lovelies because YOU ARE SO WORTH IT!!! ♡♡♡♡ Mary
    Like · Comment · 10 hours ago
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    4 of us have signed in our 2 times for this week . i will remind the others . we are the best lets finish on top. go blue!!!
This discussion has been closed.