low carb friends needed

Options
ohioborn56
ohioborn56 Posts: 10 Member
I need some low carbers willing to share diary with me,needing help with this woe.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ...my diary is open ..wishing you much success :)
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It's okay to add me. I've had a bad few weeks and will be pulling myself together starting tomorrow. My diary is open although there hasn't been any activity lately.
  • kirstywhyman
    kirstywhyman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my dairy is open to friends. I'm currently aiming for <20g carbs but after xmas moving to <40g :)
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I've been off track for a while but I'm working on it.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. Just tell me you're part of the low carb group so I know who you are :)
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Keto lifer. If your diary is open you are welcome to add.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Anyone can add me as well. Just tell me you're part of the low carb group so I know who you are :)

Ditto for me, too.
  • neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    ohioborn56 wrote: »
    I need some low carbers willing to share diary with me,needing help with this woe.

My diary is open - I'm not a terribly diligent friend, but feel free to look at what I'm eating - or to add me as a friend if you don't care that I'm not particularly active. I'm eating low carb to manage diabetes. My primary goal is to keep my blood sugar under 140 - which requires relatively low carb (<50 for the day, <21 for any given meal).
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a keto lifer too and my diary is open.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, but I tend to fast a lot.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm not keto, I keep my carbs under 100, usually around 40-50. Except for last night at the all you can eat buffet and dessert bar... Who the hell knows what my macros ended up being :flushed:
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been Keto for 7+ months now. Mostly for weight loss, but also for brain benefits of Ketosis. Less than 10lbs to goal now, lost nearly 30 so far.
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Like Christine, my carbs are higher than some other Keto folk. Like Neohdiver, also diabetic with same goals. My diary is closed, but willing to share successful foods!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Yes for me - LC for 6 months, Keto for 5 months and shed 61lb. Diary open to friends.
  • anapplefortheteacher
    Options
    I'd love some low carb friends! Please feel free to add me :)
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Anyone can Please add me if you want. I am new , 1 month in so far on LCHF for my recent diabetes T2 diagnosis , I still have days where I am struggling between the two WOE...low carb or all in" eating everything"...but I am getting MUCH better!
  • marlamp10
    marlamp10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I'm new, too, so just kind of learning my way around this.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I will add you
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Tried to add @anapple, and @Time2, I'm unable to see your full monikker to add you as friends. You can both friend me! Welcome!