Petite Twins Thread (5'5 and under)

Options

Replies

• Seeyoubabyweight
    Seeyoubabyweight Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Working mom of three, been a year with MFP to change my lifestyle and pretty happy where I am now. A few small changes I still want to focus on, but I'm happy with what I'm achieved so far.

5'4ish
    Current weight bounces between 120-125lbs. Would love 120 to be my high peak.
    I'm a petite frame and wear bottoms 0-2, tops XS
    Not sure my BMI or Fat %

I use FitnessBlender exclusively for my workouts and have learned a lot and reshaped my body over the past 6+months thanks to them.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1.5"
    HW: 155
    LW: 125 ( 6 years ago when my dad passed away)
    CW: 139 (+/- a few pounds) - I LOVE TO EAT!!! That's my problem.
    GW: 125
    Shirt size/US - Small or 4
    Pants size/US - 6 petite or 4 Regular

Activity: StrongLifts since April. I run regularly with a few races in between (mostly half marathons or 10 milers). I bike to and from work about 6 miles. My problem is that I'm a foodie and need to get this under control because all the exercise in the world will not make me lose weight.
  • Zenosyne
    Zenosyne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me:
    Height: 5'1.8"
    Weight: 111
    BMI: 20.4
    Shirt size: UK 6
    Jeans size: 24"-26" depending on vanity sizing
    Activity: next to none :'(
  • bikinibottom29
    bikinibottom29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 years old with a nearly 2-year old toddler. I include my age because I think it affects my goals, which are to be healthier in general, but specifically are to increase my flexibility, strength and balance. I'm not very concerned with my weight per se, but I do want to lose some body fat and fit back into my pants more comfortably. I include the fact that I have a toddler because it heavily impacts my ability to exercise, plus there are still some residual affects of childbirth.

Height: 5' 3.5"
    Weight: 121 lbs.
    BMI: 21
    Tops: Small or 2
    Bottoms: Size 2
    Jeans: 26, although at my current weight I'm definitely straining the 26s
    Activity: basically zero

Goals:
    Short-term (next 3 months): improve my diet (reduce sugar, fat and alcohol); get into a regular, home-based exercise routine
    Long-term: Increase strength, muscle mass and bone density; increase flexibility and balance; create a fun, family exercise program.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 years old with a nearly 2-year old toddler. I include my age because I think it affects my goals, which are to be healthier in general, but specifically are to increase my flexibility, strength and balance. I'm not very concerned with my weight per se, but I do want to lose some body fat and fit back into my pants more comfortably. I include the fact that I have a toddler because it heavily impacts my ability to exercise, plus there are still some residual affects of childbirth.

Goals:
    Short-term (next 3 months): improve my diet (reduce sugar, fat and alcohol); get into a regular, home-based exercise routine
    Long-term: Increase strength, muscle mass and bone density; increase flexibility and balance; create a fun, family exercise program.

SIMILAR PROFILE:
    45yo, no toddler
    Height: 5' 3.5" (shrunk a half inch already!)
    Weight: 127.7 lbs.
    BMI 22.3
    Tops: small or 2
    Dresses: 4
    Bottoms & jeans 2 or 4 (uk 8 to 10)
    Activity: walk the dog most days. Enjoy cycling when weather is ok. Intermittent eliptical trainer and weight training when it isn't the silly season or I am on holiday.
    GOALS
    Short-term (next 3 months): improve exercise frequency and regularity.
    Long-term: Increase strength, muscle mass and bone density; increase flexibility and balance; maintain a healthy weight (estimate 115 lbs +/-5lbs)
  • AbigailHamby
    AbigailHamby Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Highest Weight: 200
    Current Weight: 157
    Goal Weight: 140 (this goal is not definite)

The last time I had my body fat percentage taken I was at 23% (quite a while ago), but I've never taken the BMI because military uses a different measuring system.
    I'm really working on getting that down. I really hope to get everything done BEFORE I leave for bootcamp!
    I lose weight very very slowly unfortunately, so I can use all of the help and support I can get!

Activity: I do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) seven days a week, along with MANY other things like running, cycling, and then other various workouts!

Shirt Size- M
    Jeans- US 11 or M/L
  • courtinny
    courtinny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    32, married/no kids
    Height: 5'1
    HW: 196
    LW: 114
    CW: 127
    GW: 110
    BMI: 24
    BF%: haven't checked recently bc I'm nervous due to recent gain
  • LaPache82
    LaPache82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2
    Highest weight: 165 post baby #2
    Current weight: 138
    Short Term Goal Weight: 130 (Pre prego)
    Long Term Weight Goal: 117-125
    Top Size: M-L
    Bottom size: M
    -I tend to do a lot of Circuit Training and Cardio exercises (Jogging, walking, Zumba) about 4-5 times a week. I just need to get a handle on eating appropriate portions because Puerto Rican food is delicious but fattening! I'm also on the verge of having my thyroid completely taken out bc of suspicious nodules and am pretty scared of how this will affect my metabolism afterwards even though I'll be going on hormone replacement. So I've been trying to lose all the weight I can before my surgery (1/15/16) and before I'm stripped of my thyroid and have kicked but so far but have really struggled to lose these last 8 lbs! Could really use a friend/twin for motivation and encouragement. Will gladly do the same! :)
  • hmlamar
    hmlamar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 103-104
    Shirt Size: Small
    Jean Size: 2

I'm looking to build some muscle mass and take control of my eating (the holidays seemed to throw me off a bit!)
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Height 5'4
    Current weight 139
    Goal weight 125-130
  • motherpenguin
    motherpenguin Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I am

Height 5ft2 (157.5cm)
    Weight 141lbs (64kg)
    BMI 25.64
    Size: Aus 8 US 6

Goal: Become fit and healthy once more. Set the best example for my two daughters as possible. Swim 50kms by end of June. Lose up to 10kgs.
  • bikinibottom29
    bikinibottom29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Goals:

SIMILAR PROFILE:
    45yo, no toddler
    Height: 5' 3.5" (shrunk a half inch already!)
    Weight: 127.7 lbs.
    BMI 22.3
    Tops: small or 2
    Dresses: 4
    Bottoms & jeans 2 or 4 (uk 8 to 10)
    Activity: walk the dog most days. Enjoy cycling when weather is ok. Intermittent eliptical trainer and weight training when it isn't the silly season or I am on holiday.
    GOALS
    Short-term (next 3 months): improve exercise frequency and regularity.
    Long-term: Increase strength, muscle mass and bone density; increase flexibility and balance; maintain a healthy weight (estimate 115 lbs +/-5lbs)

Hey! We really are close!! Similar goals and all!
  • gaby108
    gaby108 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Height: 4"11
    Current Weight: 115
    Shirt Size: UK 8-10
    Jean Size: UK 10

Looking to drop to a size 8 by taking control of my unhealthy eating habits!
    Id like to drop to 105 pounds
  • SanfordRoberts
    SanfordRoberts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hollyb9871 wrote: »
    Height 5'4
    Current weight 139
    Goal weight 125-130

hello @hollyb9871, we have some similarities. consider friending me if you are interested.
    5'-5

I'm 51 and have a 16 year old daughter
    CW 142
    GW 135
    I live in Southern California but was raised in Louisiana.

• MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lunalb13 wrote: »
    Highest weight: 165 post baby #2
    Current weight: 138
    Short Term Goal Weight: 130 (Pre prego)
    Long Term Weight Goal: 117-125
    Top Size: M-L
    Bottom size: M
    -I tend to do a lot of Circuit Training and Cardio exercises (Jogging, walking, Zumba) about 4-5 times a week. I just need to get a handle on eating appropriate portions because Puerto Rican food is delicious but fattening! I'm also on the verge of having my thyroid completely taken out bc of suspicious nodules and am pretty scared of how this will affect my metabolism afterwards even though I'll be going on hormone replacement. So I've been trying to lose all the weight I can before my surgery (1/15/16) and before I'm stripped of my thyroid and have kicked but so far but have really struggled to lose these last 8 lbs! Could really use a friend/twin for motivation and encouragement. Will gladly do the same! :)

We are close!

5'0
    SW: 150+
    CW: 134
    UGW:125-128
  • seeking00
    seeking00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HW: 130
    CW: 120
    GW: 100-105

I don't work out much, so I'm looking for someone to motivate me to hit the gym more :)
  • cvpastore
    cvpastore Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me
    Height: 5'3.5" (The half matters okay! :P)
    Weight: 149.6
    Shirt Size: S-M
    Jeans: 4-6

Goals
    Weight: 125
    Primary Goals: 20-22% Body fat, and tone up!

We're close..

5'3 1/2"
    148 current
    130 goal
    Bf 33%
    Top m-l
    Pants - 6; size 27 jeans

Put 5 lbs on 5 years ago and then another 12 lbs over the last 3 years. Want to lean out.
  • LizaLizza
    LizaLizza Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    HW/CW: 165 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs
    BMI: 29,2
  • targetme
    targetme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 19 years old, 5'4", 120 lbs. My main problem is belly fat. Also want to get rid of cellulite and generally tone up. :)
  • Jacbean13
    Jacbean13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kittyd7015 wrote: »
    Height: 5.3.5-4
    Weight: 158
    Fat: wish I knew
    Goals:
    Weight 120
    Fitter for horse riding xxx

Around the same
    Height 5'3"
    Weight 157
    Ideal weight 130
    Goals- tone, be healthy, look better naked!