Next goal (major or mini) - how will you treat yo self?

Options
13»

Replies

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    When I hit my goal I'll buy some new clothes! Definitely new jeans.
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    This morning officially hit the goal weight (to be what my 20 year old driver's license says I weigh) but no celebration for another 10 pounds or so.
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Ohmygoodness gracious, I just realized I am almost down to the weight my old driver license said I was, and it was a lie then! :)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    My original goal weight was 180 (I guess I didn't believe I would get smaller in the beginning). I'm now at 186.8, and know I can do better! My new goal is 160. I will celebrate 180 with a filet mignon though
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    MFP reminded me that I haven't logged my wieght in 41 days, and that's because I've maintained (been stuck) since then. So I'm getting back to the basics to loose 35 more lbs. I'm going to reward my self for every 10, maybe a new outfit and a treat meal.
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of starting over. I'm down 4lb since my after surgery gain 5 weeks ago. I've been doing okay this week (even with christmas) but not fully back to LC just yet. I plan on being back on track 100% on Monday.
    My first goal is 15lbs. I'll splurge on a new book when I get there. At 30 I'm hopeful I'll need new clothes.