Options
13»

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    11/28 - red - 25/25
    Streak: 0 .2/2 complete this month
    Exercise: Yes - I walked miles doing my dad's Christmas shopping. He's done, which is good. I have started and feel good about what else I need to do to finish.

I feel as if I am getting a cold, so I don't even feel bad about being red yesterday. Gotta fuel my immune system. I'm back on OT and this morning, I drank my coffee but I haven't felt like eating anything. Ugh...i always get sick during Advent. Stupid evergreen allergy.
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    November 29, 2015
    Green today? No 27/25
    Streak: 5 day
    Exercise today? Yes 18/25

3 mile run outside. Not pretty and very slow but I did it.

Thanksgiving celebration today. I'll eat what I want and won't eat what I don't want. Calling it red early.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    11/29
    Green
    Lots of shopping going on. Need to pull everything out when the kids aren't around and figure what exactly I bought people!

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited November 2015
    Options
    11/29 - green 26/25
    Streak 1
    Exercise - I moved furniture and boxes putting up the Christmas tree so I counted it. I broke a sweat, but I don't trust the calories burned so I only counted half of the time. I also got everything my dad bought my kids wrapped and what I have bought is wrapped. 14/15
  • bbinoa
    Options
    11/30
    Green
    Reigned it in these last few days!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins I have some stuff you can wrap if you're looking for a few more calories to burn, lol!!! ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    11/30
    Green
    Reigned it in these last few days!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins I have some stuff you can wrap if you're looking for a few more calories to burn, lol!!! ;)

I think hiking from TN to PA would get the calorie burn going....i didn't count the wrapping as exercise, even though there was some wrestling the dog away from the paper.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    11-29 & 11-30
    Green: No & Yes
    Goal: 25/25 (Made it!)
    Exercise: Yes & Yes
    Exercise Goal: 20/24

Okay, I'm officially back on track. I didn't as healthy as I would have liked, but it was a much better day, and I was able to keep it a green one. Plus, I exercised two days in a row. I'm getting my stride back now. Woohoo!!

I see folks have been busy shopping and wrapping gifts. Sounds productive. I did some shopping too, but there was no need to wrap anything. The majority of what I bought was for me. Ha! My husband was blessed to get a couple of things (mainly out of guilt) out the deal.

Lets see what December has in store for us.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Nov 30 - green - 27/25
    Streak:2
    Exercise - no 14/15 so close and not as bad as I feared when OT was declared.

Heading into the holiday season in a pretty good place.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins - I would love to see you hiking here from TN for my gift wrapping! I can see you on the Appalachian trail w/a bag of gift wrap- LOL!!!!

@Laughter_Girl , I fully endorse shopping for yourself. Go for it!

@jenthibert - How was Thanksgiving?
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    11/ my week
    Green - +2 = 12/25
    Exercise - - 15/15
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Nov 16 - green
    Nov 17 - green