Mod Post: Poll Link for Status Change

Options

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Your sense of humor is wonderful! It matches my own. And the sadness of low votes is likely to continue.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Bump! Finally got a chance to bring it to the top of the discussions
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    As a child I was terrified of clowns. Clowns and robbers were the two things I would lie awake in the dark being scared of.
    After this thread, I am also afraid of cats ...
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Lol!
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll play-BUMP!!!!!
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    bumpily bump bump...bumpity bump bump...watch that Frosty go! (Frosty the character not the drink......carry on people)
    Karlottap wrote: »
    " Over the bumpity hills of snow!" Lol!!

snowman-2.gif
    I LURVE SNOWPEOPLES!!!

We actually had a cold front and a couple spits of snow Friday. But it was pathetic. We've been mostly in the upper 60s and in the lower 70s. It's unnatural. If I hear White Christmas one more time, POW, right in tha kissah, Bing! It's supposed to be 70 here. Not Christmas-y at all. :disappointed: This weather is so bizarre.

It's 9 here this morning and has been really cold the past few days. The wind blew fierce on Christmas day so we didn't even go outside.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    fatchimom wrote: »
    bumpily bump bump...bumpity bump bump...watch that Frosty go! (Frosty the character not the drink......carry on people)

snowman-2.gif
    I LURVE SNOWPEOPLES!!!

We actually had a cold front and a couple spits of snow Friday. But it was pathetic. We've been mostly in the upper 60s and in the lower 70s. It's unnatural. If I hear White Christmas one more time, POW, right in tha kissah, Bing! It's supposed to be 70 here. Not Christmas-y at all. :disappointed: This weather is so bizarre.

It's 9 here this morning and has been really cold the past few days. The wind blew fierce on Christmas day so we didn't even go outside.

It's going to be 72 here today...It was close to that on Christmas Day. Blurgh!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I wore shorts and flip flops an Christmas day! It was 83 flipping degrees! Even for south Mississippi that's hot for this time of year!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    fatchimom wrote: »

snowman-2.gif
    I LURVE SNOWPEOPLES!!!

It's going to be 72 here today...It was close to that on Christmas Day. Blurgh!

It's 15F and snowing here!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Wow. We had a cold snap over Christmas. On Xmas eve were were on a sleigh ride in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, and it was snowing with a beautiful hoar frost, but it was somewhere around -25C... The outhouse was NOT fun!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Link fails for me, despite multiple attempts over many days. If others face same issue, that may explain low numbers on the poll.
  • baconslave
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hmmm...you're the only one who has reported the problem.
    This one work?
    http://www.poll-maker.com/poll489978xB62342a1-20

It works on both my browsers. Chrome and Firefox.
    Anyone confirm if it is working on IE? Or whatever Windows is calling it these days...
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The Midwest is rainy. Missouri will float away soon. This is not a bad thing
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    It snowed all morning but it is closer to zero today. Lovely day.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...you're the only one who has reported the problem.
    This one work?
    http://www.poll-maker.com/poll489978xB62342a1-20

It works on both my browsers. Chrome and Firefox.
    Anyone confirm if it is working on IE? Or whatever Windows is calling it these days...

It works on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7. Now there is an extra vote for "private" because I wanted to be sure the voting worked, not just that I could see it.

I think it uses javascript though so you have to have that enabled in the browser you are using, or perhaps it has to be an up to date version of javascript to work.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    They've been talking about the unseasonally warm weather in America on the news here lately. We've got the opposite extreme here in Oz, 40C (110 F) all week :cold_sweat:
  • baconslave
    Options
    On the bright side, I can scoop out my coconut oil without resorting to a hammer and chisel.
    It's still super weird though. We're getting a cool front this weekend so we'll be closer to normal finally. Then I'll whine about me freezing all the time. :lol:
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Voted..private...less hostility and more support. Love all the things I've learned here!
  • thubten1
    thubten1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Private.
    I thought it was really weird for the need to sign up,but I get it now.
    I found it by accident looking for Atkins,but this group was the only one that I saw that had a significant number of members,so it would be a shame to lose it.
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    thubten1 wrote: »
    Private.
    I thought it was really weird for the need to sign up,but I get it now.

mjbrowne wrote: »
    Voted..private...less hostility and more support. Love all the things I've learned here!

This was me too, but then I made the mistake of cruising the general boards and now I have a full understanding why and a bigger appreciation of our privacy. The wide open world is a brutal place. I love the security of our little private world.
This discussion has been closed.