Setting Goals reluctantly

Options
ThinnerHill
ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
edited December 2015 in Social Groups
Tomorrow morning is Dec 27th.
30 days from today is my birthday.
I have reluctantly written out goals and am working on plans to achieve them. DH says I have to tell someone to be held accountable so as I continue on my keto journey with renewed determination to lower my body fat, Waist and Thigh circumference, and overall body weight. So as of now my goals are as follows:
Weigh 155 or less
Wear studded goal jeans on birthday
Reduce BMI to 24.3
Exercise with kettlebells 5X/wk (arriving Jan 4th hopefully)
Couch to 5k training plan starting ?????

I will be weighing and measuring in the morning reluctantly as Christmas resulted in too many carbs today. Feeling like crap and really pissy about it.

Replies

• ThinnerHill
    Options
    Dec 27: 163.4 -0.4
    No measurements today as I was running late for work. I'll get them done by Jan 1st.
  • ThinnerHill
    Options
    Dec 29: 161.6 for the last 2 days. Got a horrible cold. No extra energy. Feeling icky. Hoping to wake up feeling better tomorrow.
  • ConanSonja
    ConanSonja Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your doing great! It's great to see you still going. I fell off the wagon and then preggo cravings set in but now, at 5 months preggo, I think I am all over the sweets and cant stand coffee so starting my keto again too. I'll be accountable with you. You are doing fantastic - keep going, we are with you <3
  • ThinnerHill
    Options
    Jan 4,2016 160.2 this morning. Saw 159.7 Saturday morning but since have initiated my kettlebell workouts and started training with my husband with Couch 2 5K. I know I'll have some water retention etc. I'm ok with this. Feeling great.
    NSV: I actually wore my spandex running capris with a big hoodie out to take my daughter to the bus this morning and then to take the trash out. NO SHAME! If you don't like what you see don't look. I am embracing me and learning to LOVE me.
  • ThinnerHill
    Options
    Well, I'm still here. Still teeter tottering between 159 and 163. Wish it'd stay down. Madi turned 9 today. Gonna bust my *kitten* for the next 2 weeks to be at my birthday goal on time. Done playing these games!