SW: 380lbs two months ago

Options
Hey I'm Ashley. I have been at this a little over two months now. I started at 380lbs and am currently floating around 338-340. I have a long way to go and would love friends to help keep me motivated!

I am 24 years old and looking to get down to 200lbs in the next couple years. Possible? I think so :)

Replies

• HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hi Panda bear, sounds like you found a good start! Anything is possible if your willing to work for it! :)

I am a slow slow loser like a lbs a month or less lol. But i post on a regular basis!
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! You have done it!! Keep up the good work!! Both be proud!! Gayle Minneapolis
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can do it,Ashley.Last Dececember I was 405 pounds.I had horrible sleep apnea.I could hardly walk.I changed my eating style.This December I'm 230 pounds.I'm not at goal yet but I'll be there this spring.
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for replying! I think having people going through similar things is helping alot! It is so easy for me to get frustrated if I have a bad weigh-in (which happens of course but being a daily weigher makesit frequent). Hearing others' experiences gives me the strength to keep going most days :)
  • SyllyReth
    SyllyReth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I am hovering around 325-330 and seem t o have a harder time really sticking to it. I am terrible about logging my food, worse about actually drinking water, and it seems like I only stay really motivated when I have a good group of people around me. I've sent you a friend request :)
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Accepted of course :) we can do this! All I really drink is water these days lol maybe not as much as I should daily and I dont log it lol I log everything I eat but feel like I underestimate amounts some times. :( we bought a food scale but I dont have time to do that when making my breakfast and lunch for work and when dinner comes its often cold if I take time to weigh and look it up... some things arent in ounces on mfp anyways so then you have to find conversions and its just too hard lol or I'm just lazy cause alot of people seem to be ok doing all that haha
  • AH_rhymes_with_FLY
    AH_rhymes_with_FLY Posts: 93 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi Ashley! I'm Ashley too! I'm 26 years old and just weighed in at the heaviest I have ever been this morning. 347.9 pounds. I have a way to go but I am ready to get there! My ultimate goal is to be at a healthy weight by the time my husband finishes law school so we can start a family. He starts law school in the fall so that gives me 3 years which I think is doable, especially since I am getting a head start. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Nice to meet you Ashley! :) starting a family is one of my motivations too :) we can do this!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I wish I can say I am as young as you guys lol. I am 32 and I want to start a family as well, back in Nov I was told I have PCOS and been put on a few meds to help me fix things. and I know being healthy will help a lot. We can do this together. I know the last time I lost the weight I was very active with talking with people and being very active in the forums. I am going to do my best. and I am always welcoming tips, food ideas, exercise videos whatever you wish to share I will give it a try
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Ok..question. How do I figure what calories I burn just walking through Walmart with my mom at a slow pace (we were there for about an hour) and from chair yoga (mostly stretching). I want to do yoga so I'm starting out slow.