Meal plans

Options
w80iqg2v0fjc.jpg
vtkzp3ejr1h4.jpg

I'm doing this from my phone so hopefully it comes out right. I've planned out my first 4 days... love some input. Now to go shopping

Replies

• RoniNoone
    RoniNoone Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are so organized!! I'm winging it but that's where I thrive. :)
  • jamieleighfrank
    jamieleighfrank Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm more winging it too... I got some beautiful pork chops at the store today- going to cook those with apple and onion tomorrow. Tonight I made Coconut Cashew Chicken fingers with spicy mango sauce from Julie Bauer's Paleo Cookbook. The recipe for the sauce calls for honey- I just omitted that and the lime juice. The mango was plenty sweet all by itself! It was fantastic and I can't wait to turn leftovers into a yummy salad tomorrow!
  • christinasavage
    christinasavage Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im a massive planner - Im a list person :)
  • RestlessinNYC
    RestlessinNYC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have my dinners planned out, but kind of winging it for breakfast and lunch. Worked out well today, I just had poached eggs with spinach, asparagus and squash. Was really nice and makes a change to have a savory breakfast as I would usually have oatmeal or toast with something sweet on. And tonight I've got a pork joint in the slow cooker with some herbs and that's starting to smell good too. Hope you're all having a good second day.
  • christinasavage
    christinasavage Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just got back from wegmans ... don't think I've ever had this much produce at once
  • RoniNoone
    RoniNoone Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Second day almost in the books. Loving it so far!