Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• Aimeemobrien
    Aimeemobrien Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    stephc0711 wrote: »
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I'm 27, married (to a man), and a closet bi. My family didn't take the news well, so I've been keeping it a secret, and probably always will...

I married a man because when I was outed by my sister in HS after she read my journal, my parents wigged out. So when they met this guy who was just my friend, they pushed and pushed for us to date. I finally gave in. We ended up getting married. 13 years of my life wasted. I was depressed and absolutely miserable. He knew it, yet we both made people believe we were the perfect couple. Finally, I had enough and left. I have NEVER been so happy in my life. My parents wigged for a bit, but once they saw how happy I was and how amazing my partner (now wife) is, they are far more accepting.
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Always looking for female friends
  • Mercurialhens
    Mercurialhens Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've only just joined and would love active friends on here!
  • JenniferKendrick1985
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me you can never have too many friends or too much support! ✌
  • rkellywhite
    rkellywhite Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Back at it! Feel free to add me!
  • Jayisahomogay
    Jayisahomogay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm back at this again, and would like some friends. :) Feel free to add me!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends, have about 30 lbs to lose. (Lost 15 of them last year, but gained them slowly back. Trying to get in to the healthy eating zone again).

About me: 32 y.o, bisexual, married (to a woman), have a 2 year old son with my wife and an 11 year old daughter with my ex-husband.

Feel free to add me!
  • hippielife
    hippielife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add mee!
  • CactusRach
    CactusRach Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just come back, need a new support group :)
  • lindseyvan442
    lindseyvan442 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new here, would love someone to show me the ropes/help motivate each other!
  • ccobra
    ccobra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • violetbird27
    violetbird27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Its so cool so see so many people being open and happy <3
  • OmnomFox
    OmnomFox Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends :smile: Everyone feel free to add me
  • queenkim_3
    queenkim_3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here is the tread still alive?
  • denisevargas134
    denisevargas134 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends!!

• DomieCarrasco
    DomieCarrasco Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this tread, but not to the app! My name is Dom, I like comics and my favorite color is green. So now that y'all know me add me! I'll be a huge supporter and it's always good to have friends on here. I love this app everyone is just amazing and the support you get from people going through the same struggles is just awesome. I need to drop 60 more pounds. So feel free to add me!
  • jenyerd
    jenyerd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Jenny from Jersey. I'm doing the Keto diet and am looking for other people who are working towards a better self. Not new to the app but new to actually using the community aspect of it.
    So a little about me, if anything strikes your interest add me!
    I'm a lesbian, currently reading Shantaram, currently listening to The Alabama Shakes. I love horror movies, kayacking, hiking, and coffee. I've lost about 30 lbs over the past year and I've got about 30-40 more to lose..slow and steady.