Looking for accountability

Options
AmyWininger
AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
Hi. A couple of years ago I lost 30 pounds through calories and exercise, and found LCHF and after doing it felt so much better and my weight was dropping off. I started college and birthcontrol pills(No idea if they are affecting anything such as weight loss, had to switch pills multiple times now because their side effects with anxiety) and things just fell apart.

I'm tired of feeling so awful and really want to get back into the LCHF lifestyle. I would love to have some friends to keep me accountable and for any tips. My diary hasn't been used for months, and it may take me a few days to buy groceries and get on track, but I am definitely going to start back. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I'm open to new friends too- the more encouragement, the better!
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    EauRouge1 wrote: »
    I'll add you :) I'm open to new friends too- the more encouragement, the better!

I have added you both and likewise happy to connect with more folk in this lchf community. I am learning so much here. Many thanks, especially to our awesome moderators!!
  • catherineh1027
    catherineh1027 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me :) I'm following wheat belly focusing on net carbs and grain free lifestyle.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I accept new friends! Don't use my diary everyday anymore, after learning this woe I don't find it necessary. I will log a random day to kind of check myself. Wonderful group of people here who are super great to learn from!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
    I'm an Amy, too, by the way. :)
  • AliSR9
    AliSR9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for new mfp friends too to help keep me accountable! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • thubten1
    thubten1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. A couple of years ago I lost 30 pounds through calories and exercise, and found LCHF and after doing it felt so much better and my weight was dropping off. I started college and birthcontrol pills(No idea if they are affecting anything such as weight loss, had to switch pills multiple times now because their side effects with anxiety) and things just fell apart.

I'm tired of feeling so awful and really want to get back into the LCHF lifestyle. I would love to have some friends to keep me accountable and for any tips. My diary hasn't been used for months, and it may take me a few days to buy groceries and get on track, but I am definitely going to start back. Feel free to add me :)

I am no expert,but estrogen pills could affect your body balance.Have you thought of another method,maybe an IUD?
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...just mention LCHF so I know who you are :)
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    thubten1 wrote: »

I am no expert,but estrogen pills could affect your body balance.Have you thought of another method,maybe an IUD?

I've considered an IUD. I've never met with a gyno but I plan on doing so within a month and discussing it with them. Hopefully will have some insight on what will be best. :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Always happy to be added.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • gettinfabnfit
    gettinfabnfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me ☺️
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too.

I took bc when I was younger and had serious issues with the hormonal ones, insane mood swings, depression, anxiety, acne, weight gain. They affect the hormones which can absolutely cause weight issues and mess up your normal cycle for a while afterwards. Check with your Dr if you think it is affecting you in that way, there are other methods that may not cause issue for you.
  • catherineh1027
    catherineh1027 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, y'all :smile:
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I enter my food diary every day, so if you think that might help you, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I fill out my diary everyday. Please ignore the last couple days, I'm staying with friends and my whole woe has gone out the window :tired_face:
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)