01/04/2016 Check in

Options
bluebird321
bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
188.4. Lower than I thought, but I had a hot yoga class last night, so I'm probably a bit dehydrated.

My goal is to get down to 180; which seems to be a comfortable weight for me.

Replies

• foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    Presently weigh 177 and goal for 10 weeks is to get to 166. That is 1lb per week. Will be doing 5:2 and intermittent fasting to get the weight off. Good luck everyone
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone!

144.0 Sitting where I thought I would be...tend to go up and down a few but arrive back at this place. Fighting inflammation, so getting my weight lower has been challenging.

My Goal is to get to 135, which is a few pounds above where I sat for most of my life, but I think, doable. :)
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just trying to get started at a more basic level -- more vegetables, less other stuff.
  • bluebird321
    Options
    Welcome aboard Auntie:)
  • foomsy
    Options
    Morning all. The week has been good. Completed both fasts for the week and have done IF most of the week(tweeted to my liking- minimum 12 hour fast) A bit of walking here and there but not too much and some body strength exercises- trying to use my TRX. 0.7kg loss so far. Will update later on on Monday.

Have a good weekend you all
  • foomsy
    Options
    Unfortunately I have not lost but put on. I normally weigh in on Saturday but decided to change to Monday to see if it will help in eating less over the weekend. Big mistake not a good idea right now. So will change back to Saturday weigh in now.
  • bluebird321
    Options
    The weekends are tough for me also:(