Do you keep your cards and reminders online? What tools do you use?

Options
Hi, all!

Thanks for starting this group!

I used to use Trello.com for my Beck Diet Solution reminders and cards. Reading the Beck Diet Trap Solution and the escape plan forms, I'm trying to adapt my Trello boards for this purpose. Not sure if it is a good fit. Just wondering what other online tools people use for Beck Diet Trap Solution cards and escape plans.

Happy holidays!

Replies

• christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    TrimRocker- I have had a hard time finding just the right tool to keep my Advantages and Response cards available on-line and on my smartphone, but finally decided to use Google docs and format them as a presentation-- one response per card. Not perfect but relatively versatile. I like the look of Trello but not necessarily for this purpose.
  • TrimRocker
    TrimRocker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

I've slowly shifted over to Google Docs also. I've been using what I call a "plan"-based approach. I have a doc for each plan. My plans include My Eating Plan, My Sleeping Plan, My School Success Plan. Each plan has the same sections that roughly correspond to the types of cards described in Beck Diet Solution and Beck's Diet Trap Solution: reminders, advantages, traps, etc. It also has a brief summary at the top that tells me the key ideas for each plan, so if I only have a minute or two to look over the plans, I can just glance at the small, bulleted summary at the top of each one and it helps me stay focused.

It's much easier for me to have all of the reminders, advantages, etc., grouped into a few Google docs. I don't have to page through dozens of cards as in Trello; all I have to do is scroll down the page, reading as I go. And it works great offline (on the bus, train).