New to MFP and Keto. Looking for some friends.

Options
Hi there.

I'm a 39 year old guy from England with around 145lbs to lose. I've chosen Keto as my preferred method for weight loss so naturally I came to this group. Currently I only have one friend here on MFP and it would be great to have some fellow keto'ers to share this journey with.

Please feel free to add me.

Regards,
Warren

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Hi Warren! Welcome to the keto group! I've been keto since last march, have lost 44lbs, with about 20 left until goal! The greatest change was in my health and the decreased fibromyalgia pain! Best of luck to you! I'm sending you a friend request!
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Warren :) I'm from the UK also and following lchf, for about the millionth time, have sent you a friend request, good luck on your journey!
  • kimbo8435
    kimbo8435 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim. I started keto just this week. I'll be 39 this year and I've had a long term goal to be "fit by 40." Did I mention that I'm really good a procrastination? I have 55 lbs to lose and I've got a nice jump start already. My main motivation and what kicked me into choosing and starting keto is a suggestion from both my neurologists. I have epilepsy and recently got diagnosed with an additional neurological disorder: dystonia. Dystonia has similar movements as Parkinson's- but it levels off and doesn't get worse. Nothing degenerative, just really annoying. So- two disorders equals a push to make this work! I've enjoyed reading over the posts here and would love to talk to more of you! Please feel free to add me.