Options
TrishV2013
TrishV2013 Posts: 194 Member
What are your goals for this week?

Replies

• NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    This week I will be traveling home. I will try to limit what I eat at the DQs on the road. I will continue my walking daily. And, if things go well, I plan to walk the Queen Isabella Causeway next Saturday. It's a 10K.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to focus on eating right, specifically limiting carbs! I'm glad that out gym classes resume normal schedule so I will be training hard and also want to get some beach time in, esp a swim or two as I have a race next Sunday.
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My goal is to continue my pre-holiday program of eating healthy and exercising. I maintained through the holidays. That may have been due to portion control because what I ate was definitely holiday food. And since New Years Day I have not exercised. My son's friend was flopped out on our couch so I spared him waking up to my early morning routine. This week I am adding a 30 min walk during my lunch break. Southern Ca is expecting rain so I may be doing it in the parking garage. I'm scheduled to work 12 hour days next week so I've got my meals planned. Now it's ready, set, go! Have a great week everyone.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to get enough protein in my diet and rest.

Our resident crazy has gone off the deep end again. Yesterday I left after working all day part with her only to get a call to come back as she was ill and I had to take care of everything. I told them it was going to be overtime and they said whatever just come back and deal with this. Today I have worked and am going back to work her shift. She is a wack a doodle.

thank goodness I have you guys to vent too. LOL :)
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    You vent all you want. I enjoy reading about your wacko co-worker. I can laugh because it's not me having to live it.
  • livingyoung28
    livingyoung28 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to limit my calorie intake to around 1200 calories a day (that's what I calculated to loose a lb or so a week and get to the gym at least 5 days this week.
  • TrishV2013
    Options
    My goal this week is to be active every day, in some form. I have my trainer twice this week but will also be going on my own. I am still thinking about joining the barre program and challenge and take the class in the evenings a few nights a week. I am also going to try "carb cycling" to see if that makes a dent in my weight loss efforts, while also keeping my calories in check.

I go back to work tomorrow after being off for two weeks. I am so not ready for my vacation to be over.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    LOL @NewOR2015 Well the update on the whack a doodle is she is in the hospital due to constipation. Now we know this as she posted this to her facebook page and is friends with my boss. I don't do facebook. Now how do you get admitted to a hospital for such an ailment well your Mom is on the board so they get admitted for anything they want.

So yesterday I was very proud of myself I got up exercised before my shift came home ate did laundry then went back and did her shift. Yep more overtime.

Today I'm going to exercise and just relax til I go into work. I told them if she calls in I would just work alone and I could get all the work done. I have been training a new woman she isn't very stable either, she's out there. I just want to work by myself for a while. LOL ;)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Why do people post things like that on Facebook? My colleague posted photos of her infected armpit, repeatedly!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    OMG too much info if you ask me ;) I hope my boss doesn't get pictures I already feel doomed cause if she does come into work she will share every detail with me. I may have to lie and say I have a headache and need it to be quiet. LOL
  • TrishV2013
    Options
    How does one end up in the hospital for constipation? More water and fiber, stat!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Glad to be back to a normal routine this week. My goal is to exercise; to do "something" for at least 5 of the 6 days left in the week. Trying to build new habits.
  • option3girl
    option3girl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I gained 8 pounds during December and I think I did most of that during the past two weeks! Wow! Goal for the week is to journal food and exercise every day this week. Even though I have more to lose than I did at the start of last month, I feel good about getting back in the swing of things! Just focused on staying steady and consistent overall.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    I'm home. The usual 6 hour drive from my mom's house to mine took 9 hours today. I guess I wasn't the only one coming home. I go back to work tomorrow (tutoring at elementary school). Finally, a normal routine day. And with no wacko constipated colleagues I should be fine. :) My goal will be to stay on track with food and walk a couple of miles at the middle school track near my house.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    I wish Kris would let us know that she is fine.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    You know how I just dragged my *kitten* through Dec with seeing the light at the end of the tunnel to going back to a normal life. Well NOPE now it's her gall bladder and she will be out at least 2 weeks. So I guess I'm just going to focus on rest exercising when I can and eating healthy. I'm not going to focus on weight loss till this is over.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    ... going to focus on rest exercising when I can and eating healthy. ...
    That is absolutely a success in the journey to be able to do that. Hope it all gets better soon and life returns to normal for you.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Thanks @JMarcella57 :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    LOL so this year as a new years resolution my Mom,sister and I all started our bucket list. Well My sister calls me this morning and says are you dressed? I'm like yeah she's like run to the hair salon and pay for mom to get her eyebrows waxed. I'm like why and she's like it's on her bucket list I laugh and said Ok and off I go. My mom is getting her haircut and I say and she'll have her brows done too and my mom gets this look of panic. I'm like mom it's not bad it'll be fine. So when it's all done she goes well that's one thing off my list how are you doing with yours? :D LOL I guess I have to throw on a few simple things so I can keep up with my mom. ;)
  • livingyoung28
    livingyoung28 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo - LOL!!!!! You gave me a good laugh this afternoon.