Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
12346»

Replies

• malovafarms
    malovafarms Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Open Diary, most of the month its pretty good. lol. I also enjoy looking at diaries it keeps me inspired , as an organic gardener I LOVE my veggies and some fruits.. please feel free to add
  • taracottagreen87
    taracottagreen87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am trying to eat clean as possible it's very expensive here in guam but the local produce is amazing!
  • taracottagreen87
    taracottagreen87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am trying to eat clean as possible it's very expensive here in guam but the local produce is amazing!
  • kyley_ann
    kyley_ann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends! Feel free to add me.
  • nicolasa85
    nicolasa85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add new as well. Just trying to eat healthy & exercise regularly. Not perfect - especially this time of year - but would love more inspiration & motivation. :-)
  • DrFashion
    DrFashion Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I've an open diary to friends. Clean eating with a focus on minimal processed food and maintaining the intake of Potassium / Sodium at 5.
  • BunnyBomb
    BunnyBomb Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be a moron but I'm new at this - how do I open my food diary? I thought friends cound automatically see it. Is there something else I need to do? I'm happy to share :)

27321529.png
  • BunnyBomb
    BunnyBomb Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Never mind! I found instructions here:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/201687-how-do-i-make-my-diary-visible-to-other-users-

Happy to share - I'm on a no meat, no dairy, no egg, bare minimum processed food diet. Most vege is from the garden or greenhouse and we try to cook whatever we can from scratch. I have Inflammatory Arthritis so it's either a that or suffer flare ups and pain!

Though a lot of my food choices are Vegan, I'm not strictly Vegan as I can tolerate Seafood (Rheumatologist orders, and it does seem to work. He calls it the Mediterranean diet).

That said I've eaten a few naughty things over Xmas and can now barely walk, so this will teach me :(
  • cajun_belle
    cajun_belle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me!
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I am not 100% clean, but I am working on it
  • meap339
    meap339 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all working on it!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just made my diary public - I try to eat no/low processed foods and also low carb due to my insulin resistance (per doctors) - Lost 36 pounds last year - took a break over the holidays and maintained - now trying to get my mojo going again to take off another 30 - slowly. Want this new way of life to make me be healthier for the long term! Feel free to "friend" me - fyi - I'm 60+
  • rlsmith326
    rlsmith326 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    mine is open... today is my first day, and i've included my dinner in the calculations....i will have 600 calories to eat. I'd love to be able to see other diaries of successful weight loss.
  • angel_twinny
    angel_twinny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im presuming mine is open
  • stranger2310
    stranger2310 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone's welcome to add me, but please write a little 'hello!'. :)
  • fatbutgettingthinner
    Options
    Yep - open diary for me. I'm going for 1900 cals, Fat Shredder with 50/30/20 p/c/f so feel free to nosey and add me.
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Mine's open
  • dougfarrar1
    dougfarrar1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am an open book! Add me. Lets trade ideas for great eats and lasting changes!