Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• mnbell2013
    mnbell2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I go to Delta College in Bay City, MI. I'm studying for my associate's in science and want to transfer to Saginaw Valley State University or University of Michigan - Flint for my bachelor's.
  • ebonymphi
    ebonymphi Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    G-dub! *Raise High!*
  • pippyrose
    pippyrose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go to Fort Lewis College in CO :)
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm at Columbus State Community College right now. Hopefully, I don't have many semesters left here before I can start looking to transfer.
  • W0nderGiirl
    W0nderGiirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time PSU (Penn State University) student. :D
  • unceasingpsalm
    unceasingpsalm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    University of Geneva, Switzerland! Currently studying education, in the hopes of getting into the teacher-training program.
  • kimconc
    kimconc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    GO BUCKS! I plan to graduate from The Ohio State University this May and I'm studying electrical engineering :)
  • heredc
    heredc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I go to Mount Holyoke in western Massachusetts :)
  • Orangetango86
    Orangetango86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    inked219 wrote: »
    I'm attending Purdue University Calumet right now. But I'm planning on transfering to the main campus after this semester.

I go to Purdue right now too!
  • Orangetango86
    Orangetango86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go to Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. I'll be changing my major to Psychology.
  • DELpops
    DELpops Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    University of Montreal, studying Architecture
  • Natniek
    Natniek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a student at the University of Technology Sydney (Australia), studying my masters in Animation.
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    University of Groningen, the Netherlands! :)
  • writerjordan
    writerjordan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Towson University <3
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm just about to graduate from University of Oregon with a degree in Spanish and Education. Then going into a Master's program still at UO in June!
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    University of St Andrews in Scotland :) Studying Medicine!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    saranevans wrote: »
    I'm going to Texas Tech University out in West Texas. After I finish with my bachelors it'll hopefully be on to Texas A&M School of Veterinary Medicine.
    I'm looking at the law school there! Do you like it?
  • airigami
    airigami Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am going to Santa Fe University of Art and Design. But beware, they keep messing up sometimes. Me and my roommate had to deal with it two weeks before school started,
  • aliyahn
    aliyahn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Texas Health Science Center- School of Nursing in the Texas Medical Center and I am so happy to be there!
  • NFLFreak90
    NFLFreak90 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I go to Grand Canyon University #LopesUp and I am in my final year receiving my bachelors in Healthcare Administration. I honestly cannot wait until I graduate in July 2017! I love GCU but I find it so hard to deal with the stress of class and homework while also trying to lose weight. It seems like the longer I am in school the more weight I gain lol.