Come and say hello - don't be shy!

Options
2»

Replies

• emmademmy
    emmademmy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me Maddie! Finished BC a couple of weeks ago - looking to move forward on my own but struggling with the macros! Hoping for some help and guidance from this Group xx
  • mattsgirl1977
    mattsgirl1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I graduated at the beginning of December and spent most of December trying to decide whether to follow BC or TLS macros! Currently on holiday in Germany not eating properly so am ready to get home and smash it out the park, and regain my abs, on Jan 1st!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi all, almost finished the plan but unfortunately it hasnt worked out as well for me that is has for most :( but i don't regret it and am looking forward to graduating!
  • chathambird11
    chathambird11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add and starting the group up Maddie. I'm due to graduate next Tuesday and looking at any ideas, creations and inspirations the group can give. I've been 100% on the exercise and about 80-90% on the food but I still own it as I've lost inches which I'm really pleased with and realise that this is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix diet that I've tried over the years. Thanks again and look forward to getting #leanerin16
  • rosepod5
    rosepod5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Woohoo finally got the pleasure of this group showing on my account now :# Just got to get my head round it all but great group, thank you! X
  • clairerushworth
    clairerushworth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating this group, be great to carry on the journey with like minded people.
    Is anyone on here still got a long way to go? Also how do you see other peoples diaries for inspiration? Tia x
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi! Still only on C1 so a way to go yet. I've been tracking as I'm very curious about the macros. Makes for interesting viewing. I'm doing my own thing with the workouts - still HIIT principles but with weights incorporated. I didn't want to lose all my hard work. I'm tracking my journey on Instagram if you want to follow me @fitmiddleagemum - I post all of my workouts there if you
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) Thanks Maddie for sending me a message inviting me to join - I love that there is a group for this!

I'm not on the SSS plan however am using a few of the recipes from it (as my friend is doing it) and have the cookbook plus am a low carber generally anyway. I'm enjoying post work out carbs on this though! And the huge portions!

I'm loving the spicy turkey mince from the plan, and looking forward to trying the build up bagel - it seems to get a lot of good press!
  • moneypennyf2
    moneypennyf2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of SSS! Single mum to a 3 year old with a demanding full time job .... I must be mad but I have 2 stone to lose! Any moral support or friend requests greatly appreciated!