Wrap it up for the Sunday night blues

Options
13»

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    AJMB704 wrote: »
    Hi! I had a glass of wine last night. Today starts South Beach Diet phase 1 - only for 12 days, in our run up to Las Vegas. We leave next Saturday. And then I'll be back to watching portions like usual. The low carb thing is the quickest way for me to slim down in a hurry. I need a jump start after all the fun I had this long New Year's weekend.

Will have one "cheat" meal on Friday night with alcohol (work holiday party) but before and after that we are brig super careful with food and alcohol. Wish me luck...

We were in Vegas Dec 31st - 3 and it was nothing but DRINKING!!!! and eating. So I totally understand!!!

• elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    @dbanks80 I salute you for getting on the scale. I handled the holidays the same way. Got my *kitten* in gear this past Monday but in terrified to go anywhere near that thing!! You'll drop it quick. It's half water retention from salt and booze I'm sure. Mmm....salt and booze.... Lol
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @dbanks80 I salute you for getting on the scale. I handled the holidays the same way. Got my *kitten* in gear this past Monday but in terrified to go anywhere near that thing!! You'll drop it quick. It's half water retention from salt and booze I'm sure. Mmm....salt and booze.... Lol

LOL my sister said the same thing! She refuses to even look at the scale. You got this though!

• AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    We were in Vegas Dec 31st - 3 and it was nothing but DRINKING!!!! and eating. So I totally understand!!!

OMG @dbanks80 tell me all about it! I haven't been to Vegas as an adult and besides one brunch and a Cirque show we don't have any plans yet. We are staying at the Aria. What did you love and what was worth skipping? All tips welcome!