How far along

Options
Hey everyone just wondering how far along you are and what number baby you are on?

I'm newly pregnant. 5 weeks or so. This is my second baby. I'm pumped! I have virtually no motivating friends here...I've tried posting on motivation and support and didn't get one response in a month. So I'm kind of feeling deflated.

Replies

• sarahteresab
    sarahteresab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm about 10 weeks along... just started using this for my pregnancy. Don't feel deflated. I don't have any pregnant friends either. Congratulations to you by the way!!!
  • sarahteresab
    sarahteresab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh! This is my first child, btw. I'm excited and scared and hungry all at once! LOL!
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello I m also pregnant with my 2nd baby. I m 4 weeks pregnant.. Really want to remain fit during pregnancy... In my previous pregnancy I gained 65 lbs :(
    Start weight pregnancy 112 ,lbs
    Ht 5'1"
  • marosel
    marosel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm about 4 weeks and I'm trying to get fit. This is my second pregnancy. I've tried getting fit this year losing 10 pounds and remained consistent until about three months ago :( wanting to get back on track and get friends that are pregnant and trying to stay fit.
  • DeannaLynnPerkins
    DeannaLynnPerkins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm 25 weeks along and on baby number two. I started this pregnancy overweight at 174 lbs and have only gained 9 lbs so far. Pregnancy tends to be nice to me and I'm staying active and trying to eat right. I had gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy and have the test for this pregnancy at the beginning of December. From personal experience, they are constantly changing the guidelines for how to test and what are the correct ranges, so I wouldn't worry too much about that aspect. But I do think it's good for you to be mindful of what you're eating and continue staying active. For me, I am better at eating because I know that I'm fueling a healthy growth for my baby and I guess that's why pregnancy has always been good on me.
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. This year i have finally managed to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle and have gone from obese to overweight losing 36lbs (target was 54lb). Obviously weightloss is off the cards now but i want to maintain my healthy and active life so that hopefully birth and following weight loss will be easier but also because I've discovered i quite like being good to myself.
    Finding pregnancy exercise guidelines a bit confusing - everyone says something different - so trying to just listen to my body and make it up as i go along! Congratulations everyone and here's to a healthy pregnancy! :smile:
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 10wk5days with my first blessing right now. So far the pregnancy is progressing well, but I am determined to get back in action with healthier diet and exercise. I've been on and off the calorie counting bandwagon, but prior to pregnancy was able to lose and maintain my goal weight for quite a while. Right now, I just want to make sure that I'm getting the right nutrients that baby and I need and am monitoring my water intake. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Sweet_Surrender
    Sweet_Surrender Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 weeks pregnant as well. :) I just found out last Sunday. Congrats! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • down40
    down40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    13 weeks pregnant w/ baby #2. I really wanted to work on fitness and weight loss prior to finding out about this pregnancy. I was almost 45lb overweight prior to finding out, now I'm a bit devastated that im going to add even more weight as the Doc wants me on bed rest. Trying to keep in mind that a healthy baby is priority... Just being a lil honest on how im feeling, please don't judge me as selfish.
  • bicirosa
    bicirosa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 weeks, and it's been a somewhat tough first pregnancy. I got hit with *really* bad nausea (which was only solved ironically by eating) and exhaustion for about 4 months. I started at 165, and now I'm at 193, yikes! I'm starting to get serious about tracking my food to slow the rate that I'm gaining and to also make sure I'm getting all the nutrients me and the baby need--so no more ice cream for dinner! I am not as concerned about losing the weight after, I know it sucks but I've done it before and I'll be breast feeding which should definitely help. I'm more worried about delivering a giant baby and making birth harder than it needs to be! Glad to find a group dedicated to other pregnant ladies.
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 10 weeks with my second. I never got into being healthy/fit until a couple years after I had my first kid, so I'm determined to make this pregnancy healthier. However, I got hit with the nausea a couple weeks ago and being hungry makes it worse, so I'm definitely over-eating and haven't been working out since the nausea started...till yesterday. I'm trying to force myself to exercise (safely) in hopes that helps to ease the nausea. I feel it'll be so much easier to eat right and exercise once this silly nausea goes away!!
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Nice to meet everyone- sounds like a diverse group :) I'm 16 weeks with my first. Had morning sickness until about week 11 and was eating a crazy fruit-only diet because it's what I was tolerating and the aversions were terrible. Now I'm getting back to my previous self but with decreased appetite since my workouts slowed down so much. Doing the best I can and trying to stay fit and eat nutrient-dense foods for baby!
  • amoods05
    amoods05 Posts: 32 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 37 weeks along today. I always intended to have a "fit pregnancy" but had pretty bad morning sickness from about 6 weeks through 20+. So I didn't exercise at all during that time. And you know how it goes, once you get out of the habit, it's hard to get back in. So I didn't even start any sort of physical activity until after 30 weeks (just walking) and I haven't been consistent with it at all. Don't get me started on food...I used to be a restricter so I've taken this opportunity to eat whatever I want, in whatever amount I want. I've packed on about 50 pounds to date. Even though I'm almost done, I decided to start tracking again to establish healthy habits by the time the baby is born. Looking for friends on here, feel free to add me! :)
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow; just found out. Due September 7, 2016. This is my fourth pregnancy and will be my third baby. Unfortunately, I had an ectopic pregnancy Thanksgiving 2014.
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'ts fun to see many active people. I'm on week 6 now of my first pregnancy so it really feels like i'm testing out the waters. Which is fine :) I've been using MFP for close to 2 years now (I think) and now i'm even more motivated to stay on track.

I play (super) recreational volleyball once a week and will be starting a new job in February where they have a stair climbing group 2-3 times a week. I'll give it a try or just start a walking group, hahah.

If anyone is looking for additional MFP buddies, feel free to add me. I'm not exactly a fountain of knowledge yet but (pun intended) baby Steps :).

• jdehart48
    jdehart48 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm due May 10th so I'm 25w along currently, this will be my third boy! My first ones are 4 and 2 :)
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    13weeks along with baby number 4
  • SMean1
    SMean1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, my third pregnancy and currently at 27 & 1/2 weeks. It needs to hurry! LOL. My other kids are grown and I haven't done this in 21 years.
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 weeks.
  • ChrissyLee2014
    ChrissyLee2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First child - 13 weeks on Sunday.