Losing while sick?

Options
Any recommendations for getting rid of a bad cold while doing low carb/high fat lifestyle? What can I take to get better soon?
TIA

Replies

• AndrewMendoza2015
    Options
    High fats? Like avacado? Low carb like no veggies or fruit? I don't get sick. It's been three years. My intake is protein and complex carbs along with resistance workouts and cardio at least once a week. I try to avoid white flour and dairy, except cheese. It works for me. Good luck and I hope you feel better!
  • cheekycarebear
    cheekycarebear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    High fats? Like avacado? Low carb like no veggies or fruit? I don't get sick. It's been three years. My intake is protein and complex carbs along with resistance workouts and cardio at least once a week. I try to avoid white flour and dairy, except cheese. It works for me. Good luck and I hope you feel better!

Hi Andrew, yes high fats like avocado, moderate veggies, no fruit :) Trying moderate protein, not always that "moderate" though :(
    This is pretty much what I'm following. I've lost 40lbs since October. Apparently what I had was the flu, not just a cold. Almost 100% again. Thank you for your well wishes hun