The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey all happy Wednesday! I don't know about you, but to me it just feels like Monday is FLYING by. I work in HR so I've been super busy with year end stuff that is thankfully starting to wrap up.

I'm in Michigan and we finally just got our first arctic blast yesterday. I'm already ready for spring LOL.

Have a great day!
  • capturethememories
    capturethememories Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! I'm a little behind on all this I think! Hard rondo on my phone. Will try the desktop tonight. Have a great day everyone!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey >:) team:

NO processed sugars at all today. Started the day off with an apple in my oatmeal.
    Let's nail this together!
  • 13suzie
    Options

NO processed sugars at all today. Started the day off with an apple in my oatmeal.
  • 13suzie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    How to post a photo (web version) @sunshyneyday: I am now seeing a new icon in the bar as I write this reply to you. The icon is a black piece of paper with a dropdown arrow to the right of it. It's situated next to the hyperlink tab. Once you click on that arrow, you can upload a photo. It's much easier than it's been in the past to post a photo!!!
  • 13suzie
    Options
    @mellymint80: Moving your way soon!! Visiting OR this week!!!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just checking in to see how everyone's week is going so far! I did a zumba class Monday, yesterday I had to take the day off from the gym because of the ice/snow storm we got, the roads were too bad to go anywhere. Tonight I am supposed to attend another zumba class, hopefully the roads are ok tonight! This morning on the way to work they were horrible, took me 40 minutes to do a normally 15 min drive! Hope you all are doing well :D
  • capturethememories
    Options
    35e6is28h0n3.jpg

Saw the post above about pictures so had to share! I'm gonna be a Grandmom of a little baby girl in May!
  • capturethememories
    Options
    I'm from Northfield, NJ!
  • mellymint80
    mellymint80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So I completed my weigh-in this morning and I was up .9 lbs. But my body fat % was down and has been steadily going down each week. Even though the scale didn't reflect it, I am taking that as a win!!

I have been more active and even got my extra walking in yesterday!!

I am fully committed to today's goal of no processed sugars, I cut most processed sugars out already, but sometimes you just need a treat!
  • JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    How to post a photo (web version) @sunshyneyday: I am now seeing a new icon in the bar as I write this reply to you. The icon is a black piece of paper with a dropdown arrow to the right of it. It's situated next to the hyperlink tab. Once you click on that arrow, you can upload a photo. It's much easier than it's been in the past to post a photo!!!

Can't seem to find it, will check on the ipad as I'm using my phone.... maybe only available on certain devices??
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    35e6is28h0n3.jpg

Saw the post above about pictures so had to share! I'm gonna be a Grandmom of a little baby girl in May!

@capturethememories how totally amazing and exciting!!! Congratulations
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    So I completed my weigh-in this morning and I was up .9 lbs. But my body fat % was down and has been steadily going down each week. Even though the scale didn't reflect it, I am taking that as a win!!

I have been more active and even got my extra walking in yesterday!!

I am fully committed to today's goal of no processed sugars, I cut most processed sugars out already, but sometimes you just need a treat!

@mellymint80 Sounds like you've had a really good day! Win indeed!!! I don't think I managed a full day with no processed sugars.... weight watchers mini bruscettas snook in a sugar!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options

@13suzie Yay!!!!! I started like that too.... blueberries in my porridge! Almost nailed it but think I found a sneaky sugar in the day! What have you had to eat so far?? Anything almost catch you out?
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    melonerski wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Just checking in to see how everyone's week is going so far! I did a zumba class Monday, yesterday I had to take the day off from the gym because of the ice/snow storm we got, the roads were too bad to go anywhere. Tonight I am supposed to attend another zumba class, hopefully the roads are ok tonight! This morning on the way to work they were horrible, took me 40 minutes to do a normally 15 min drive! Hope you all are doing well
    @melonerski hope you can get to your class.... Alternatively you could try and keep your balance in the snow/ice.... surely that's a great burner!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    Hey all happy Wednesday! I don't know about you, but to me it just feels like Monday is FLYING by. I work in HR so I've been super busy with year end stuff that is thankfully starting to wrap up.

I'm in Michigan and we finally just got our first arctic blast yesterday. I'm already ready for spring LOL.

Have a great day!

@treebek Over here in the UK it's pretty nippy today.... No artic blast so far but a little cold weather and the UK goes in to hiding.....
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    0klj2eq8wztb.png

Found the photo button on the iPad! Wanted to post my 'on point'macro from the other day
  • capturethememories
    Options
    0klj2eq8wztb.png

Found the photo button on the iPad! Wanted to post my 'on point'macro from the other day

Congrats to you!!!!! We are all going to make it a great day!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    @ >:) TEAM:

Just curious, where is everybody located?

I'm in South Florida

I'm in Manitoba, Canada. So only an hour time difference between us, I think.

I'm in the UK! It's 5.56pm here ☺

I was 11:56 am here when you posted yours :) so I'm 6 hours behind you! How's the future looking?

@VeryKatie it's looking pretty dark now! It's 20:19 and I've not done bad today. Not sure I made the side challenge as something (kids) came up! Tomorrow for sure ☺

How's your day going so far?

Ah, you know, just living in the past... heh heh
    My day is good so far. I have dinner planned so that's good. And I intend to do a few errands that I have been avoiding lately - like changing my name on my car loan, closing my bank account, getting a gym membership and exercising.

Ha ha ha ! Yes well I'm off to bed.... worked late and avoided snacking! I've started cross stitch this year and have joined our new gym, although it's not open until Feb!

Can I ask a question please? The macro recording, I've put mine on daily in the yellow form..... how will the organisers know if we have hit the % requirement? I just can't work it out??

I think you should log it as a percentage of your own goal. So say you want to eat 30% protein. And you are 10 grams short of the 80 that would take... then you'd be at 70/80*100 = 87.5%. Not 25% or whatever it might be.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    I've decided that starting next week (or maybe Thursday) I'm going to do 30 minutes of stairs 3 times a week at work at lunch. I bought a new gym bag... and want new shoes (though not mandatory).

@VeryKatie now that's a good idea! I have tried to walk 1/2 hour at lunch time, gets me up and about and not stagnating at my desk! I might try stairs too..... what shoes are you looking at? I love new shoes/trainers/boots ☺☺☺

I want minimalist shoes maybe - like Merrell (but not with toes).
This discussion has been closed.