The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    I've decided that starting next week (or maybe Thursday) I'm going to do 30 minutes of stairs 3 times a week at work at lunch. I bought a new gym bag... and want new shoes (though not mandatory).

@VeryKatie now that's a good idea! I have tried to walk 1/2 hour at lunch time, gets me up and about and not stagnating at my desk! I might try stairs too..... what shoes are you looking at? I love new shoes/trainers/boots ☺☺☺

I want minimalist shoes maybe - like Merrell (but not with toes).

@VeryKatie I have Merrells and can confirm, they are FAB!!!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @sunshyneyday: arghhh. ACCIDENTALLY ate some sugar. Went for a long span without eating and planned to run across the street and grab a salad at starbucks. THEY WERE OUT OF SALAD AND I HAD TO DEFAULT TO PLAN B. PLAN B WAS A 1/2 OF PB&J AND VEGGIES. Arghhhhh. There was surely sugar in the jelly and the peanut butter. ARGHHH. Anyhow, the challenge of the day did help me say no to a cookie that was right in front of me. So one win for the day.
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    @13suzie it's okay to have a bad day once in a while, they help you stay in the game for long :) so rub it off and do better next time :smile:

For thursday we have 10 jumping jacks every 90 minutes while awake challenge :tongue: i love this one, cant wait to hear where you guys did your jumping jacks
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    @13suzie it's okay to have a bad day once in a while, they help you stay in the game for long :) so rub it off and do better next time :smile:

For thursday we have 10 jumping jacks every 90 minutes while awake challenge :tongue: i love this one, cant wait to hear where you guys did your jumping jacks

@13suzie @night_watcher I agree, anyway look at how well you dis overall! I pb&j over a whole day...... its nothing! You've got this 13suzie! ☺☺☺ Jumping jacks.... my nemesis....makes me need the toilet! Maybe that's where I should do mine!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Morning from the UK! Let's jack our way to Thursday victory and relish the burn!!!!
  • capturethememories
    capturethememories Posts: 39 Member
    Options

For thursday we have 10 jumping jacks every 90 minutes while awake challenge :tongue: i love this one, cant wait to hear where you guys did your jumping jacks[/quote]

Oh boy! I'm going to be hiding in the bathroom every 90 minutes! Good thing my coworkers are use to me running to pee all day! Lol. Doing my first set now in my kitchen!
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good morning team

24 oz of water down already and 10 jumpimg jacks done in the kitchen not to figure out were to the rest while at work. ;)

Yesterday was pretty awesome stayed under carlories did a kick but cardio workout most importantly no late night snacking. I did more than enough squats Tuesday during circuit training so my thighs are still screaming at me :s and heck I've been to tired to stay up late to even try and eat. :| which I can say is a good thing. Thanks for the push I needed team :)

Have a Great day my purple People :0
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    Whoops, I haven't done any jacks! So... I will do some at 10:15 (have to time it with meetings).
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    weighed in today - had a loss of 3 lbs! :smiley:
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    melonerski wrote: »
    weighed in today - had a loss of 3 lbs! :smiley:

AMAZING! Great work!
    I was a pound up... >.> working on it...
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    40 jumping jacks done so far. 10 in the bathroom 20 in break room 10 in hallway. My poor coworkers are tickled. Looking at me like what in the world are you doing My response I'm doing a challenge. Thinking to myself I have 10 pounds to go to be out of the 300's damn it I am going to get there sooner than later.
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Nor much jacking from me..... eye infection hit me and I've struggled all day.... never mind, will write this one off and start a fresh tomorrow! ☺☺
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi all, happy Thursday! Just checking in before going to bed.

@melonerski AWESOME JOB GIRL! GREAT LOSS!

I started my monthly yesterday, which definitely explains why I've felt tired, crabby, hungry, thirsty, crabby, sore back, tired, and crabby. (yep, I've been crabby LOL). Hopefully this means I'm retaining water and will get a nice little suprise when aunt flo exists the premises.

I didn't do any jumping jacks today, but I did drink over 100 oz of water and walked about 7500 steps (love my fitbit!). I also stayed in my calorie goal so overall I'd say pretty good day today.

Almost through this week. Can't wait for the weekend!!!!

• 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    @misshill99: awesome commitment during work - jax at work - just awesome!
    @melonerski: yay for the loss. That one's in the bank. Keep on truckin...

@everyone >:) : you guys rock. Thanks for being so involved. I really feel part of something with everyone's ongoing input...and I am LOSING! Yay!
  • capturethememories
    Options
    I loved the jumping jacks! I am doing 30 each trip to the bathroom today!
  • capturethememories
    Options
    40 jumping jacks done so far. 10 in the bathroom 20 in break room 10 in hallway. My poor coworkers are tickled. Looking at me like what in the world are you doing My response I'm doing a challenge. Thinking to myself I have 10 pounds to go to be out of the 300's damn it I am going to get there sooner than later.

Yeah you!!!!! I did them at work, but went into the bathroom! Did them in the kitchen at home! Lol
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Inspiring stuff today reading your posts xx Keep it up and Purple all the way!!!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just did my weigh in for this week. I'm only 2.4 pounds from hitting my 30 lb milestone. Hope to hit that next week!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are supposed to be getting a big snowstorm tomorrow. Gonna get all
    My shopping and errands done today so I can hibernate tomorrow :)
  • capturethememories
    Options
    Good morning! I've got a crazy busy weekend in front of me. Fingers crossed I don't slip up!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Lost 0.8kg which I'm pleased with! Have a great Saturday people xx
This discussion has been closed.