What diet foods are you never, ever eating again?

Options
13»

Replies

• ShootingStar72
    ShootingStar72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I remember the old days when I used to buy rice cakes. Ewww! I still think of raw celery and cucumber as diet food. I love them mixed in salads or other dishes, or dipped in full fat dressings, can't take them plain anymore
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @auntstephie321...that would be PB2..I have a big jar of it that's been sitting in the pantry! How did I ever spread that on my Ezekiel raisin bread every morning?? :s

I know, I bought a pack of six once, then they all expired. Lol. If I still had it I might use it for baking or something.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I add coconut oil to Pb2 as a way for my daughter to get MCT's in the morning before school. It's really good!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Light or fat-free anything.

And @Emily3907 lol yes, that's exactly what rice cakes are!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    bluefish86 wrote: »
    OMG- How about rice cakes with FF cottage cheese spread on them. Good grief- the things we used to do to ourselves.

or low fat peanut butter? Blech...

how about peanut butter powder reconstituted with water to avoid the fat.

YES!!!
    I had a big container of it that I threw out recently when cleaning out my pantry.
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Any Light, fat free dairy or salad dressing. Especially FF ranch. So, so terrible. They could rid the world of it and do us all a favor.
  • mnario313
    mnario313 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Snack wells, ewwwwww! But lord I used to eat those like crazy.
    And rice cakes. WTH is the point to rice cakes???

I am convinced rice cakes are recycled packing peanuts.

LOL. I completely forgot about rice cakes!!! fat free salad dressing, particular Walden Farm.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    I add coconut oil to Pb2 as a way for my daughter to get MCT's in the morning before school. It's really good!

Thanks for giving me way to use it! It has 3 grams of net carb. Do you still use a little water though, or just add the oil only?
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Almond butter & natural PB...not because they taste bad but because they are too good too not overeat & they both tear up my GI tract without mercy.

Mmm, polystyrene sounds appetizing (sarcasm)...lol. I nominate canola oil as a horrible health food in disguise...really engineered as a lubricant for machinery but no better than vegetable oils.
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I do not miss giant salads eaten with a fork dipped in dressing.
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

I do the same thing! It's my go-to sweet fix. I do add a little water with the CO.

But omg those Nutrisystem meals! Blech!
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That gave me an idea though... I was gonna try mixing the PB2 with coconut cream, but it looks like I ran out. Oh, well.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options

Thanks for giving me way to use it! It has 3 grams of net carb. Do you still use a little water though, or just add the oil only?

No water. Just CO and Pb2. And if you like peanut butter and chocolate, add some dark chocolate shavings in there too. That's good stuff. I can handle a big spoonful of it without triggering any sweet cravings. And even my sugar burner kids like it.