1/14 - Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• aftnrid88
    aftnrid88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I last weighed in yesterday, weighing 187.8. I've lost 18.2lbs total so far. Today's accomplishment is really a week's accomplishment: I've juggled grad school, work, eating well, and exercising this week. Today was my last day of classes for the week, and I'm happy to have survived. Also, I'm super happy to be a part of this group!
  • aftnrid88
    aftnrid88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today I made an exercise goal and a definitive weight loss goal (before I found this group :smiley: ). I have a doctors appointment next week and I'm working towards being in the mid to low 180's when I get weighed. Also I got my coffee pot ready for tomorrow so I won't be tempted to stop and buy junk in the morning.

THIS. Making my own coffee and breakfast in the morning is so imperative.
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed 255. Scares me to see that in writing. Six years ago I took 1 year and lost 115 lbs and reached my goal weight of 165. It was great and I felt wonderful.....but I got cocky. I remember when I passed the 200 lb mark going back up, which I had promised myself would never happen. I want my health back, I want my knees to stop hurting. I am ready, I feel strong, I am in control of my body and my health. Cheers to all of us!
  • skerber415
    skerber415 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did well eating/tracking today. I started a livestyle change after Halloween, and im down 30lbs sofar. I'm going to shoot for 10 by valentines! My positive today was doing a dance workout with my 4yo daughter and almost 3yo son. B)<3
  • BanannaNut
    BanannaNut Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Becky_44 wrote: »
    Hey there! Today I weighed 152.6, it's 3 lbs down from the 2nd, .04 down from yesterday. Means my weekend splurge has finally escaped me. I want to get through this coming weekend without splurging at all. I have my house to clean today and hope to get a walk in as well, on the treadmill today. My goal with this group challenge is to lose 5 pounds. If I can do that, I will finally feel like I have left my self sabotaging behind me. Something I picked up a year or so ago, every time I lose or hit a lower number, I self sabotage, I know why, it's a new issue I was not faced with the other 6 years of being on this journey, but that 5 pound loss would be an incredible victory for me.

The day before yesterday was an awful day, and so I nearly left MFP. Deleted all my friends. This morning I decided that while I will never give up on my journey back to health, I won't give up on MFP either. So got my head turned around and feeling confident and positive about what can happen for me here at MFP.

Have a great rest of your day everyone!

Becky so glad you changed your mind. 5 lbs would be a BIG step for me too as it's been a year since I lost anything. It's a rough journey, that's for sure, and usually it's us holding ourselves back from success.

We are here for you. We are here with you.
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today I surpassed my 10k step daily goal.
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    CW: 205.2 GW: 199 or less
    Hi, I'm Trish 48 , a wife, mother of 2 two girls 12 and 13, and a teacher. Looking forward to working together to make our goals!
    Today the teachers lounge had frito boats for snack. Unfortunately, I partook a small portion that I logged, but still I brought all the food is needed it just looked so good. Feeling down so I turned it around by walking to the PTO meeting besides my video work out to compensate for the junk. Yeah!
  • melbsc
    melbsc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    CW 176.4 would like to lose 8lb by 14/02/16
    Finally my weight is going in the right direction and my mindset has changed to help it keep going that way. I aim to step up exercise as this is my weakness.
    Yesterday I wasn't feeling great and came home early from work. I'm thankful for that as I'm learning to say no and put my health first.
  • VivaPirata
    VivaPirata Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CW: 206
    Looking to reach 199 or less by Valentines Day

I'm a 20 year old student in the UK, I started this journey the start of October 2015 weighing 225, lost my way a lot over Christmas etc, and now looking to get back on track.
    Good luck everyone!

• lovecraftiana
    lovecraftiana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    15th of January is the day when I started to use MFP. I am 142, looking to lost 18lb or so, but mostly to get lean and fit, get rid of unproportionally fat thights and tone up all over. I think I don't mind to stay the same weight, but get less hip circumference and more defined abs and arms, shoulders. Good luck to us.