1/16/16 Check in

Options
NewOR2015
NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
I am thankful each day when I wake up and my body has no complaints.

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Oh I get that New OR2015. I am grateful for the sunshine. I accomplished much down the allotment this morning. Feeling strong and on course which I wasn't yesterday. Today is defiantly a new day and I'm feeling good.
  • skerber415
    skerber415 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Had my biweekly weigh in today, down 4 more lbs, 36lbs total! Also, its this momma's girls weekend... maragrita pool bar in the dells!! :D
  • BanannaNut
    BanannaNut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Dreading my run today...but thankful I have legs that carry me through it! Tonight is dinner and drinks with the boyfriend, gotta earn it!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,273 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm thankful for a wonderful husband and fablous children! My grand babies are a special addition to my family! apbl9hex0n1q.jpeg

This is my grandson holding the plate after waking up Christmas morning. Santa came to visit, :)
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    SW 238lb. CW235lb. Loss3lbs
    Ok, so got woke up at 6am by the doggy telling me she had peed on the stairs. Cleaned that up. Back to bed for 2 hours. Got up feeling worse than yesterday. Got on scales lost 3lbs. Yay me (little naked dance round bathroom). As I still have not got my appetite back I will be ok for caIs I think. Had that chocolate I promised myself already. Rest from workout today, bath then bed. Have a good one where ever you are.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,273 Member
    Options
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Day 2 and alles gut! Walked for 100 minutes today. Sipping wine - about to watch Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets with my daughter.
  • vnsx
    vnsx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found out why I was getting the munchies yesterday. Got my period today xD also got some stress pain on my neck and shoulder since yesterday, so no fun workout today, I'll try to run :p
    Today I am thankful for the weekend and the time I will have to prep food for the week :D
    Have an awesome day everyone ;)
  • Lovemyveg
    Lovemyveg Posts: 474 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    On track - hoorah! Freezing cold here - boo. But, extremely thankful it isn't snowing!

Keep at it all
    xx
  • BanannaNut
    BanannaNut Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    AHHHHH SO EXCITED!!! Was dreading my run this morning... Pushed through and went ahead and completed my first 5K on the treadmill with no breaks, no walking and within 30 minutes. I feel like a million bucks!!!!
  • cocoguest
    cocoguest Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm up and @ em
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thankful for warmer weather today and an added boost of motivation to finish some household projects. Cleaned out my three daughters' closets and dressers, passed hand-me-downs around and got rid of two kitchen sized trash bags of clothes. Anybody else's kids growing like weeds?!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    After a second sleepless night in a row, I have been dragging myself around today so really proud of myself for avoiding the easy lunch option of sausage roll and crisps and making a low calorie salad. Yes that's how tiny the steps are right now! Hoping that tonight will be better.
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I went on a walk this morning, and for some reason I remembered what it was like trying to wrap a towel around me before I started this journey almost 7 years ago. I was reminded that, even though I gained weight a year and half ago, and have struggled to get much off this past year, I'm still far from not being able to wrap a towel around me. Ha! Another step toward letting go of that awful time that lead to the gain. :smiley:

My day today is much like yesterday, watching my grand baby. We are both very tired so we'll both be getting a nap very soon.

• mylukeyboy
    mylukeyboy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my husband who is an amazing father and great support. I'm also feeling happy to be staying on track today with my diet and exercise.
  • SSmithConlan08
    SSmithConlan08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Was a hard nutrition day, but a wonderful family day. I need to plan better, but so thankful for the fun & connection time!
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today wad my cheat and relax day. I went swimming with the family, now I can have a drink and relax.:-) blessed
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have not had a late snacks.
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow. This group is filled with lots of encouragement.
    I took the time to make vegetable salad to last about 3days.
    I walked from somewhere I usually go to in a taxi only to realize it just a 26mins walk.
    I'm walking to and fro from now on.
    Have a great Sunday people.
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Please does anyone have any tip on how to preserve vegetable salad for about a week