1/17/16

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
Day Three (or four...not sure how everyone is counting?) Good day today... hiked 8kms ... which is good. Now having a glass of Sauternes which I just learned is considered a desert wine... which is bad. Lol.

Replies

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Good hike, I wish I could get out for a long hike (especially on a mountain) , that's my fav thing to do. Eep totally screwed up today with calorie counting ....tomorrow is another day!
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    CW235 SW238 Loss3lbs
    Just got in bed. It 11.20pm here and I realised I have not checked in with you guys. Well today I am thankful that I managed to take the dog for a walk. It was only a Mile but still have the cold so better than nothing I suppose. Under calories again today which is good for a weekend so onwards and upwards for this week. Stay strong Every one.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,188 Member
    Options
    Today - Thankful for being able to get out early for a run! Football Sunday!!!!!!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hi. It's Day 4 for me (Jan 17th 7:09pm). I did not accomplish anything great today, but I am thankful that I have tomorrow to give it another try. :)

I appreciate whoever gets the thread going each day. Thanks!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've inspired several friends to buy Fitbits and get going on their health-related journeys. (accomplishment)
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today my accomplishment was not sitting on the couch at all until this evening. Usually spend Sundays just hanging out when we're home so I feel pretty good about getting some things done today.
  • SSmithConlan08
    SSmithConlan08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Phew, so cold here! Thankful for my indoor stationary bike!
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Walked outside on the frozen pond for 30 minutes on a -3.
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Helped my sin de junk his toys.great big box of this to donate to needy family's. Grateful to help. Under my calorie goal yeah me.
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My son not sin
    Helped my sin de junk his toys.great big box of this to donate to needy family's. Grateful to help. Under my calorie goal yeah me.

• Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post the past few days. But my girls were in a soccer tournament and I was out of town. After eating out all weekend but recording all of my food I am glad to say I am down 1 pound. Yay!

Goal for this week to get my water in, at least 64 oz and watch my thoughts. Need to be my own best friend. I hope you all have a easy week.

Losing weight is hard
    Being fat is hard
    Pick your hard