Day Five 18 Jan

Options
KareninLux
KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Hi everyone - happy to start this thread... I think I am the furthest East on the planet ?? here in Luxembourg. Too cold (-14 Celsius) this morning for my morning walk.... grrr/brrr.
Therefore am planning to walk home tonight... we will see how it goes!

Replies

• helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Morning Karen. Nice to see another early bird on here. Today I am thankful to get another chance to make healthy choices as yesterday I did not. Today is a new day and an opertunity to shine✨
  • sosopa
    sosopa Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope we all have a wonderful week! It is really cold here in Athens (not as cold as Luxembourg, but it is around 0 celcious which is really cold for Athens). I will try to do some indoor exercise if I find time!

Kisses! <3<3<3
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Good morning! The weekend was not good at all. But today is a new beginning. Planning on starting my low carb eating routine. I am very sore still from Friday so I am going to work through the pain.

I was going to say its cold here in Dallas but its nothing compared to some of you.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. It's cold in Austin TX too (39ºF). But the sun is out, and I have the day off for Martin Luther King, Jr Day. :smile: I am thankful that MLK affected history.
  • melbsc
    melbsc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sunny here in Sri Lanka 35 today and getting hotter and more humid! Had a great day - ate breakfast, lunch (on time) and dinner. Almost time for bed!
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! It's cold down here in Houston, TX. I wish i had today off lol but I'm going to the gym straight after work :smiley:
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Athens and Sri Lanka!! Very cool. Wrapping up the day here. Calorie load was fine - even a glass of wine, but I only walked for 30 mins today :(
    Full walk tomorrow... that's the plan!
    Good night everyone.
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Lots of distance covered here, neat!
    Canada here, minus 15 Celsius today.
    I binged a bit this weekend - mostly on wine. Whoops. It was a really great night though so I will allow myself to be happy.

Today I made cold oats for breakfast and an orange. Back on track :)
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    About 4degrees here in Essex,UK. Got a quick dog walk in with my cookie. Is a hard boiled egg sandwich ok for lunch?
    Have just had family evening meal of roast chicken, mashed potatoes, cabbage, Yorkshire pudding and tiny bit of gravy.
    Will squeeze in a cup of tea before bed.
    Until tomorrow.
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Its cold up north in york UK but I love the brisk, sunny days after weeks of rain. After a shameful weekend that saw me 2lbs up (water weight mostly) I have nailed my eating today with a deficit that hopefully makes up for the missed goals of the weekend.
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chilly day here as well, high of 32 F but breezy. At work I climbed the stairs instead of using the lift to put away inventory (I work at a parts manufacturing company) which meant three trips up and down, carrying around 15-20 lbs each time. Got the blood flowing for sure!
  • amymorrison11
    amymorrison11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all could here in Utah snowing to. No outside walk for me today moving furniture and rearranging my son's bedroom. Made good choices today. :)
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my husband has a job he loves, doing something he's very good at.