Weigh in #4

Options
lmitchellf
lmitchellf Posts: 110 Member
My weigh is today was 160.4. That is about a pound down from last week. My total loss since christmas is 5 pounds and my total loss since starting this group is 3 pounds! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• marsdahl
    marsdahl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    194.4 - a .5 lb gain, but 0.4% loss in BF. I had to take it a little easier on cardio this week due to an aggravated knee. Hoping to keep going strong next week!
  • dropdeadkate
    dropdeadkate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    197.2. i gained... idk a few pounds.

I fell off the paleo diet hard. and i've apparently bruise my hand from punch wrong in bootcamp

this past week wasn't so good for me. I've decided to ditch paleo as it's entirely too restrictive and makes me crazy. I'm starting south beach again (i've had success with it before) and will check in next week hopefully feeling better than I do right now.
  • inspiritedmama
    inspiritedmama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm down 7lbs this week :dizzy:

Been pretty good about going to the gym this week. Considering signing up for a 10k in April.
  • meglenn52
    meglenn52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Down 1.8 pounds! This is only my second weigh-in.
  • lmitchellf
    lmitchellf Posts: 110 Member
    Options

I fell off the paleo diet hard. and i've apparently bruise my hand from punch wrong in bootcamp

this past week wasn't so good for me. I've decided to ditch paleo as it's entirely too restrictive and makes me crazy. I'm starting south beach again (i've had success with it before) and will check in next week hopefully feeling better than I do right now.

Good luck Kate!! Set backs are a completely normal part of weight loss. It's about finding a nice balance that's works in harmony with your body and your life.
  • Chinita7187
    Chinita7187 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm down another pound this week. I'm going to try to cut soda this week so hopefully more loss next week.
  • dropdeadkate
    Options
    lmitchellf wrote: »

Good luck Kate!! Set backs are a completely normal part of weight loss. It's about finding a nice balance that's works in harmony with your body and your life.

:) thanks

I did well today.
  • Thequietone27
    Thequietone27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    314.4. Started the year at 325 so I feel alright about it. Got to remember to weigh myself the same day every week...
  • southassassin
    southassassin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 29.6 kgs a loss of 0.4 kgs( 0.8 of a pound). I still feel really great generally, though I've notice myself sometimes growing impatient with the process but I've managed to subside the negativity. I am really happy with the loss of weight though :smile: . I'm heading in the correct direction.
  • Xannedoe
    Xannedoe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm at 211 right now :)
  • dropdeadkate
    Options
    314.4. Started the year at 325 so I feel alright about it. Got to remember to weigh myself the same day every week...

My trainer guy told me to weigh myself every day at the same time and take the average for the week. that way you take into account good and bad days. if the average is going down then you're losing weight
  • hawkeyebrows
    hawkeyebrows Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm down 7lbs this week :dizzy:

Been pretty good about going to the gym this week. Considering signing up for a 10k in April.

Holy moly well done!