Noob here! Wish me luck!

Options
Hi guys! I'm Ashley, 32, mom of 3 and 2 stepkids, from Arkansas. Just getting started and hoping to lose 43 lbs (lost 4 of that so far), and get my figure back. I'm tired of having a mom butt! Lol! I want to say I'll exercise, but I'll pretty much a couch potato, besides the usual chasing my 11 month old around and running errands all over town. Right now I'm taking it slow... Less eating, watching what I eat, and that's about it. I now have diabetes, as well as other health issues, so I'm just tired of this lifestyle and who I've become. Feel free to add me if you'd like! Any advice for this couch potato?

Replies

• BikeTourer
    BikeTourer Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Good luck. If you are new to exercise, walking is a great place to start. Get a step tracker a set a goal you can achieve and work up from there.
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks will do!
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley..I was /at times still am a couch potato. Out of shape and far from the size 2 I used to be. .what helped me was a program called 21 Day Fix.
    I did a Home made version of it for the first week( researched on the internet for container sizea and youtubed the videos). Then when I realized I can do this and it works ( atleast for me) I bought the program.
    Hope this helps a bit.