The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• capturethememories
    capturethememories Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey purple! Hope everyone is having a successful day. I have had way way to much alcohol the last two days, I'm on a staycation at home to get our heat and chimney fixed.
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey team I hope everyone is doing well. I'm still really sore from leg day on Tuesday and honestly have no idea how I am going to do leg day today. :/ But I will figure it out there's no such thing as not doing it. Sooo I can make it until Saturday a much needed rest day :)
  • JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey all, hope everyone is having a happy/healthy week! Off to a wedding tomorrow so not sure how that will go.... alcohol and cake on offer all day!!
  • mellymint80
    mellymint80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Heyo, purple people! I just submitted my weight. Down from last week (I think?) but still up from the initial weigh in. As long as I keep batch cooking, I should be ok. Hopefully I will have time on Saturday to do that. Just need to pick my meals and buy the groceries I suppose. Work is still crazy, hence why I haven't been the best teammate.. unfortunately I do expect it to be crazy until at least February. Gyuuh I'm so tired...

@mellymint80 I'm so sorry to hear about your marriage :( Make sure to take care of yourself and lean on friends and family for support!

Thanks, I am very lucky in that respect. Just may mean I am not as present as I would like to be here. I am still getting in my steps and trying to watch my diet. So far that hasn't been a problem because I have zero appetite. Makes it nice in the weight loss department, I just don't want to regain my appetite and forget my goals, so tracking everything is very important to me.
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Well, I decided not to track my eating yesterday as it was the wedding..... weighed in and lost .1kg.... wasn't even expecting that! Hope you've all had a great weekend so far!! Any motivating stories to share? I for one would welcome some ☺
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey >:) Team: Here's a motivating quote from someone who's been a MFP friend for three years. She's been trying to reclaim her motivation from a few years ago and just "got there" again. I'm super excited for her to experience her game-on mindset again. Here's what she wrote about how she's feeling right now:

"I must say I'm pretty proud of myself. I've taken control back with my health. Every day is a struggle. And I don't doubt I was addicted to food. But it's been 3 weeks since I've decided to change my diet. I've cut out junk food and fast food. Not only am I loosing weight but I'm gaining my financial situation back to where it should be! And on top of everything I haven't bought alcohol since new years. I've always enjoyed these things because of taste. Now I'm enjoying REAL food because I NEED the energy to make it through the day! And refined sugar and processed carbohydrates are not what I need!! Starting to love myself again."

I'm still away on vacation. I fly home tomorrow and will be back to a more normal routine which will make eating the way I prefer, logging/weighing food, and communicating much more feasible. Strength to everyone!

• treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! I didn't have a huge loss this week, but a loss is a loss, right?

Hope everyone is have a good weekend. We took our kids roller skating yesterday. That was fun.Tiday is going to be a veg day. I might clean the house later, maybe...lol.
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    Hey >:) Team: Here's a motivating quote from someone who's been a MFP friend for three years. She's been trying to reclaim her motivation from a few years ago and just "got there" again. I'm super excited for her to experience her game-on mindset again. Here's what she wrote about how she's feeling right now:

"I must say I'm pretty proud of myself. I've taken control back with my health. Every day is a struggle. And I don't doubt I was addicted to food. But it's been 3 weeks since I've decided to change my diet. I've cut out junk food and fast food. Not only am I loosing weight but I'm gaining my financial situation back to where it should be! And on top of everything I haven't bought alcohol since new years. I've always enjoyed these things because of taste. Now I'm enjoying REAL food because I NEED the energy to make it through the day! And refined sugar and processed carbohydrates are not what I need!! Starting to love myself again."

I'm still away on vacation. I fly home tomorrow and will be back to a more normal routine which will make eating the way I prefer, logging/weighing food, and communicating much more feasible. Strength to everyone!

What a great story! Good for your friend, she is where I am going to get to!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    Happy Sunday everyone! I didn't have a huge loss this week, but a loss is a loss, right?

Hope everyone is have a good weekend. We took our kids roller skating yesterday. That was fun.Tiday is going to be a veg day. I might clean the house later, maybe...lol.

A loss is a loss! I had a lot of Prosecco on Friday so have been walking to try and counteract it! Have a great rest of your day. ... I'd have a rest ☺
  • missyhill99
    Options
    Today was a rest day for me and a much needed one too. I will be back at it tomorrow. :smile:
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Results are out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Awesome Job Everyone! Just Keep on doing more :) for you and your team
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Results are out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Awesome Job Everyone! Just Keep on doing more :) for you and your team

Next time we're aiming for top spot!!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Just did an early weigh in and I'm on for a loss..... @capturethememories how are you getting on??
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    I'm on it this week...... even opted to drive to a meal out.... to avoid the alcohol! Will pre pick my lunch too! Weight loss wanted this time... I want to see us in the top two!! Xxx
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    @treebek well done on the loss!!
  • missyhill99
    Options
    Good Morning team I hope everyone is having a Happy Tuesday :)
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Good Morning team I hope everyone is having a Happy Tuesday :)

@missyhill99 mines gong great so far, hope yours is too!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey everyone! Good morning and happy Wednesday. Hope you all are having a great week.

I've been a little bummed out lately. The last few weeks I havent been getting in my exercise like I should and my weight loss has really slowed down. I've been doing pretty good on my calories (except last Sunday - it was really ugly. Tracked everything though)

I feel like I've been essentially working all week just to drop the water that I retained from the weekends the last couple of weeks. Very frustrating.

Obviously this is something I need to change because I've been having awesome weight loss results up until these last couple of weeks. Yesterday I got in 10k steps at work and I did my Insanity max cardio challenge workout after I put the kids to bed.

This journey to weight loss is challenging. I wish it was as easy to
    lose the weight as it was to gain it.
  • mellymint80
    mellymint80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!!! Remember it is a new week, we can do it. Live life, find joy every day and remember your goals even when they seem far away.
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Hope you've all had a great day! @treebek insanity is hardcore, you should be proud! The thought of it makes me sweat
This discussion has been closed.