The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!!! Remember it is a new week, we can do it. Live life, find joy every day and remember your goals even when they seem far away.

Great words!
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Okay...I'm back. I've been on vacation and that really derailed me more than I had expected it would. The scale is UP. ARGHHH....three days until weigh in. At least I am back in my kitchen again and returning to a routine. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Enough about me.

You guys are doing great!

Hoping to get this ship on track fast.

@sunshyneyday : cute picture!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    ahhh I've done so bad this week :( I went back to eating out for lunch rather than bringing it and Tuesday I was sick and have had 2 dentist appointments after work so I haven't been going to the gym either since Sunday :( Tomorrow I will try again, bring my lunch and go straight to the gym after work. I like going to the gym, I wish I would actually get my butt there more often LOL
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    I had a successful week :) My weight is up a little from the 25th, but it's down from my start YAY~! Finally, progress. And keeping motivated. Yay.
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    I had a successful week :) My weight is up a little from the 25th, but it's down from my start YAY~! Finally, progress. And keeping motivated. Yay.

@VeryKatie that's brilliant! Motivation is the key to success x ☺
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    melonerski wrote: »
    ahhh I've done so bad this week :( I went back to eating out for lunch rather than bringing it and Tuesday I was sick and have had 2 dentist appointments after work so I haven't been going to the gym either since Sunday :( Tomorrow I will try again, bring my lunch and go straight to the gym after work. I like going to the gym, I wish I would actually get my butt there more often LOL

@melonerski tomorrow's a new day!! ☺
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    Okay...I'm back. I've been on vacation and that really derailed me more than I had expected it would. The scale is UP. ARGHHH....three days until weigh in. At least I am back in my kitchen again and returning to a routine. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Enough about me.

You guys are doing great!

Hoping to get this ship on track fast.

@sunshyneyday : cute picture!

@13suzie thanks, it was taken at my friends wedding ☺ I'm on for a loss this week, just need to focus as have 2 meals out over the weekend and weigh ins on Sat!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    @everyone dont forget to log in on the weekly sheet ☺☺
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Well that wasn't the healthiest day..... feeling bloated and uncomfortable... there's a lesson in there! Back on it tomorrow ☺
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Where is everyone? Stay with me......
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Your doing great @sunshyneyday!

I woke up this morning and went to the gym first thing to get the day off to a good start. The sun is shining here and if I squint, I swear I can see spring. Can't believe it's almost February.

I have a busy weekend with kid events, but looking forward to the family
    Time.

Have a great weekend, purple!

• 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    @ >:) : hi gang! I'm here. Back with purple fire under my tail. It's been hard adjusting to being on again but it's official - I'm on. I didn't weigh in so I am going to post the same weight as last week. I am sure I didn't lose. Next week I am hoping to see real change. We are entering week three, right? I screwed up TWO weeks of this challenge with my vacation. One week away and one week trying to find my way back! Arghh. I am positive that I'm in a good place now.

It seems that many of you are doing really well. Keep it up!!!!!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday team! I weighed in today and thankfully most of this water weight I've been holding since last week is almost gone. Thank god! I'm still
    up a little from last week (sorry team!) but hopefully it'll be gone over the next couple of days and I'll get a decent loss next week. I've been staying on plan and exercising, so I can only hope!

Have a great week!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    I'm here! Your doing great @sunshyneyday!

I woke up this morning and went to the gym first thing to get the day off to a good start. The sun is shining here and if I squint, I swear I can see spring. Can't believe it's almost February.

I have a busy weekend with kid events, but looking forward to the family
    Time.

Have a great weekend, purple!

@treebek YAY!! I have daffodils sprouting in the garden already..... January almost gone already...
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    @ >:) : hi gang! I'm here. Back with purple fire under my tail. It's been hard adjusting to being on again but it's official - I'm on. I didn't weigh in so I am going to post the same weight as last week. I am sure I didn't lose. Next week I am hoping to see real change. We are entering week three, right? I screwed up TWO weeks of this challenge with my vacation. One week away and one week trying to find my way back! Arghh. I am positive that I'm in a good place now.

It seems that many of you are doing really well. Keep it up!!!!!

@13suzie Great to hear from you and glad you have come back :smile: There'a no screwing up, just jumping back on the Purple train - we're all here for you and for each other! I too am positive and hearing from you guys keeps me on track :smiley:
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    @13Suzie @capturethememories @cowleyl @dachocolatemami @jaja2517 @Joyceoh116325
    @KaitlynCarver @Kimadm4 @Mdelynn01 @mellymint80 @melonerski @missm2 @missyhill99 @night_watcher @Salmaibrahim @Sandykaunisto @Tatileb @treebek @VeryKatie

Hope everyone's had a great weekend, what have been your highlights? meal or exercise triumphs??

I've had a great weekend, meal out on Saturday but i have kept on track otherwise - lost weight and feel better and even my skin looks better :blush:
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hi my week was very bumby . My exercise started well for the week but work commitments meant that they were not done with a full heart. My food choices have been poor too. Time to own this week :D and put myself and my goals first
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Hi my week was very bumby . My exercise started well for the week but work commitments meant that they were not done with a full heart. My food choices have been poor too. Time to own this week :D and put myself and my goals first

@missm2 bumps are there to test us all! You'll do great this week!! Can't wait to hear about how you get on :smiley:
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Results are out :)
    Awesome job everyone, just two more weeks to go
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    Eep! My weight is back up! UGHHH.
This discussion has been closed.