Anyone else having issues with finding discussions?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,057 Member
    Options
    This is so horrible. I get notifications about people mentioning me etc, then I can't find the tread even though it is very recent. It seems like the site loses more and more of it's functionality. I see different things on my phone compared to on my laptop, but still can't find the threads. It seems so random.

Does anyone know if the people who pay for Premium have better results than the free people ?
  • vikashsinha
    vikashsinha Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    the problem continues
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I pay for premium and I'm having the same issues with the forum.
  • vikashsinha
    vikashsinha Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    how do you use search within LC group?
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Was ok when you first asked, now I could not find that my diet is better post in 10 pages of repeated scrolling as they each were added and i scrolled from top again. Then I remenbered I had it marked with a star. At least that worked. Frustrating!
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Haha.. this is funny. We are moving to "Agile" methodology at work and some people just think it means no documentation, no requirements, and fix it after we release it.

I watched that happen, can't document it as it will change again when the next client calls. Very sad, only the support folks know how that application should work.

IME - Agile quickly turns into "Cowboy".

To be fair, that's not how Agile is supposed to work, though it does often end up that way because of management and/or developers who don't know how it's supposed to work and steamroll over the whole system.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    The posts fall into Limbo for a while. :(

>:) or o:)
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Looks like it might be fixed!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options