Challenge Starts Feb. 1

Options
VeryKatie
VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
Hello everyone!

I'm very excited for our first challenge as a group to begin. Please see the link in the group description (also pasted below) and sign up by Feb. 1 to join :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176VoQo1O354WMX5V56uvjDdxFLFOC_gw_NEmArQ0-FY/edit?usp=sharing

I hope to see all the following ladies in the spreadsheet (and yes, if you're the 15th person to sign up, just overwrite the "Example").

@Sabrinarose8
@puffbrat
@Blzamora
@sabrinaddavis
@hudsonmoniko
@WifiresGettingFit
@cheeky_girl_kat
@lindseyrussell123
@icozaFB87
@NatashaLP2014
@teegan84
@aliryan76
@TJHops
@scfarrant

Replies

• VeryKatie
    Options
    The challenge started yesterday, woot woot! My first day was rough, but I still logged. Going to do better today. How's everyone liking it so far?

Also to the newly approved members, sorry I just approved today. It's not too late to sign up though!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I'm liking it so far!
    I think once I get back to my house, I'll have no problem staying within my goal. Right now I'm visiting my parents for the week and just enjoying the time. Trying to stay at least in maintenance level but if not, it's just a week. I do miss my food scale though and definitely finding out I can't eat like I used to haha
  • NatashaLP2014
    NatashaLP2014 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My first day went great. Little low on the calories because of exercise, but my husband will be gone for work thursday and friday and I like to indulge a little extra on those days. I managed to jog for 28 minutes straight though, first time ever!
  • vrokhfit
    vrokhfit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Went well for me. I wasn't feeling particularly hungry so my calorie goal was relatively easy. Not very hungry again today so we will see. I am hoping to have a more active day today though! :)
  • computerfox82
    computerfox82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The first went well except for the spraining. Today was rough because I can't walk around too much. I'll have to make sure I stay under my calories while I'm taking it easy.
  • cheeky_girl_kat
    cheeky_girl_kat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to participate in the challenges and wanted to wish everyone the very best of luck reaching their weight loss goals. And much luck with their ttc journey and future pregnancies. We started ttc in November and I am currently 3 weeks 6 days.
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    I won't be able to participate in the challenges and wanted to wish everyone the very best of luck reaching their weight loss goals. And much luck with their ttc journey and future pregnancies. We started ttc in November and I am currently 3 weeks 6 days.

WOW congratulations :) That's so exciting, and a very good reason not to lose weight haha.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options

Congratulations!! Like Katie said, it's a very good reason not to lose weight! :)
  • Sabrinarose8
    Sabrinarose8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats! hope you have a healthy 9 months
  • teegan84
    teegan84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well as I climb into bed with my cup of tea (being in Australia I am waaaay ahead of some of you in the day who are probably just starting your Sunday!) I am pleased to say I weighed all of my food and logged ever bite that passed my lips, walked 10000 steps each day and managed at least 2L water each day.....I have never completed a whole week with no hiccups so needless to say I am very proud of myself and looking forward to weighing in tomorrow morning! I hope each of you have had a good first week! And congratulations cheeky_girl_kat on your happy news!!
  • vrokhfit
    vrokhfit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    teegan84 wrote: »
    Well as I climb into bed with my cup of tea (being in Australia I am waaaay ahead of some of you in the day who are probably just starting your Sunday!) I am pleased to say I weighed all of my food and logged ever bite that passed my lips, walked 10000 steps each day and managed at least 2L water each day.....I have never completed a whole week with no hiccups so needless to say I am very proud of myself and looking forward to weighing in tomorrow morning! I hope each of you have had a good first week! And congratulations cheeky_girl_kat on your happy news!!

That's so great! Congrats on achieving your goals for the week. I bet it feels fantastic! :)

I had a really great week as well! Thanks to Katie for starting this challenge. It is definitely motivating me to stay on track.
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    I'm suuuper glad this challenge is helping you stay on track! I need to take a few pointers from you ladies! I have every single lunch made for this week though, so if I can get some dinners made I should be on a roll for the upcoming week.
  • teegan84
    Options
    Just wondering how/where we log out weight? I found the event and joined by cant see anywhere to lodge my weight loss? :)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Teegan, there is a logging tab you can click on at the bottom. It might take a minute to load if you have a laptop like mine haha but once you click the tab you'll see a section where it shows net calories, activity you did for the day and then your weigh in.
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    @teegan84 If you scroll down on the page you've been tracking calories on, there is a place to enter in you weight. And also if you had an active day/what you did that day.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options

Congratulations!!

I'm really enjoying this spreadsheet challenge. I haven't been as good about staying in my calories as I had hoped, but thinking about the number I will enter in the spreadsheet definitely goes through my mind as I log my food :) I didn't bother logging most of my food yesterday, so I just put in what I hope is a reasonable guess.
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    Hey everyone! A reminder to please make sure your Feb. 8 weight is entered soon. I will be doing a weekly summary today.

Also, we have some new members. Do people need me to expand the spreadsheet?
  • teegan84
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just realised I didn't join the "week 2 results" event.....so didn't get to see the results for the week :) how did it look?
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to post them actually haha. So week 2 and 3 are coming out tomorrow.

I know I did NOT win week 3. I got a SOLID kick in the pants when I weighed in this morning :s
This discussion has been closed.