So I was on a podcast or two...

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
And it was fun!

Here I am with my friend Lawrence Judd of Shredded by Science.

We talk about food environment and some other stuff.

Also available on iTunes.

http://sbsradio.libsyn.com/food-environment-magic-and-a-cheeky-nandos

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Nice. You've got the comfortable interactions down, and indeed polite. And I guess the beard, but I've got to remind myself by finding some recent advice videos.
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm a frequent lurker around these parts, though I don't often comment. I listened to your guest spot and thought it was great. Good reminders about controlling my food environment. My husband has been leaving this ginormous bag of M&Ms out on the counter the last couple of days, so last night I stashed it away in the cabinet where that stuff usually lives. Much better.
  • mrp56839
    mrp56839 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've always found your posts to be knowledgeable and encouraging. Great to see you trying to cut the crap that's out there with GOOD information!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Great podcast, made me think, you should consider doing your own one!
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

I also did a podcast with Jay Scott the day after the SBS podcast was published. Jay should be posting the podcast in the next few days and I'll link that here as well, or make a new thread about it.
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The podcast was awesome! Also, Side Steel is the bombest coach ever. (not trolling).
  • mrp56839
    mrp56839 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    lizzardsm wrote: »
    The podcast was awesome! Also, Side Steel is the bombest coach ever. (not trolling).

I believe it!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    lizzardsm wrote: »

I second this and think Side Steel and Sara should have their own podcast..
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    Thanks everyone.

I also did a podcast with Jay Scott the day after the SBS podcast was published. Jay should be posting the podcast in the next few days and I'll link that here as well, or make a new thread about it.

Glad to see you getting more exposure. You put out solid information and a positive message. Respect.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Thanks Anvil!

Got invited on Robbie Farlow's Side Quest Podcast as well, coordinating that one now =)