rowing builds muscle all over

Options
Last January I entered into an 96 week program with Kaiser Permamente Weight Reduction Program. After 20 weeks I had lost 45 pounds or so, and then began to eat regular food. In early April I started using my dormant Concept 2, at first just a few minutes a day. Since early May, I am above 60 minutes every day. I fight to stay at it each and every day, and I watch foreign mysteries on the IPad or look out the window at the many birds coming into the feeders and seed I put out. Lately, though, I reward my performance with a couple of martinis, wine with dinner which is really a detriment and counterproductive. I hope folks join this group and share experiences. I am nearly 72 and weigh around 203. While there are those who love competition, instead I am hoping this forum will encourage accomplishments not measurements. Cheers.

Replies

• PaulMarsden1
    PaulMarsden1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    all i can say is well done do you enter all your rowing on the on line log book provided by concept 2 its awsome you can also enter your results ect on certain challenges example 2000 meters for your age group gives you incentives ect to keep up the good work , lots people in the gym dont like the rower i listen to msic while on mine or even put a dvd player n watch a movie or other stuff well done keep it up
  • PaulMarsden1
    PaulMarsden1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    the concept 2 log book is great for logging all your meters and keeps interest up