Thinking of rescheduling appointment at doctors office

Options
JCFan3
JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
Good morning ladies,

I am having a mental struggle this morning.

The doctors office has set up times for me to come in and weigh to help with accountability on weight loss. Today would be my second weigh in. I have gained 3 pounds since last weigh in and I am seriously thinking about calling in and rescheduling for next week in the hopes that I could lose the 3 pounds and be at least what I was at the last weigh in.

I have put on 10 pounds in the last month. I feel out of control and I don't want for the doctor to see that I have gained again. I am up 25 pounds from were I was 2 years ago. I still have off 50 pounds but I feel myself heading in the wrong direction and I want to get it under control.

I thought this group may be able to help me get refocused. I now need to lose 8 pounds this month instead of five.

All advice would be appreciated!

Replies

• wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey JCFan3,

Just face the music sis. It is what it is. If you want the accountability and help embrace it. Your not perfect and this weight loss journey won't be perfect either. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed they are there to help.

Our mental plays a big part in our physical don't be afraid to make errors
    ( cause your not a failure) we keep going, we keep trying til we get some control. You've lost weight before, you can do it again and maintain.

Everyday press your reset button and give it your all. Your wil not spiral out of control. Life is going to happen when we are above the weight we desire or at it. Talk to yourself, tell yourself you can do this. Take it day by day moment by moment meal by meal. Aim for that 8 pounds girlfriend, drink tons of water, eat your veggies and LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!! Visualize it

You got this!!!! Make the decision my friend. Your are ready

( not fussing at you I just want US to get it I apologize if it sounds harsh in anyway)
  • Zenberry2015
    Zenberry2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a little late seeing this- but what did you decide to do? How did it go?
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a response to multiple replies. First of all Thanks for your words of encouragement. I am going to press that reset button and start tomorrow off fresh. I did not go to my appointment. However I did go to the gym and ride for an hour. I will face the music this week. I will weigh in on Thursday . I will let you know how it goes. It is such a mental battle if I could only get my mind to line up with my heart then my mind to get in-sync with my body I would have it made. Here's to tomorrow and healthier choices.
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talkin about!!! Here's to a healthier tomorrow.

I totally identify with trying to get my mind to line up with my heart. For that matter with my body and my mouth. I believe we can get it done! It is not easy for me it's a constant struggle. I'm determined to have my mind and actions submit to my will.
  • AlisonLS
    AlisonLS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thinking about you today JCFan3! Here is your reset button :)