February Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AlisonLS.Weekly Weigh in and journal days for February challenge are posted here. Congrats 1 pound down! Keep going.

JCFan3. Keep pushing girl. It's all good your new week starts today you've got it!!!
  • wd773
    Options
    SW 262

WK1 261
    Journaled 4 days
  • AlisonLS
    AlisonLS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wd773 wrote: »
    AlisonLS.Weekly Weigh in and journal days for February challenge are posted here. Congrats 1 pound down! Keep going.

JCFan3. Keep pushing girl. It's all good your new week starts today you've got it!!!

Thanks!
  • AlisonLS
    Options
    I had 6 days of complete journal . I'm really trying to do it all...
  • wd773
    Options
    Yaaaas! Do it all girl. I hear you I'm going for a full week of journaling this week
  • AlisonLS
    Options
    Yaaaas! Do it all girl. I hear you I'm going for a full week of journaling this week

I'm really hoping this will keep me accountable. And congrats on the 1# loss.
  • tuscaroragirl
    tuscaroragirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Awesome job, ladies! Keep up the good work!

I promise I'm not slacking off with posting this week's weigh in. I'm just trying to work up the nerve to step on the scale!

Seeing everybody's post is keeping me motivated to stay on track & log my meals everyday. I still haven't had that donut yet either (wwd773's words to step away from it play in my head when I'm tempted to grab one). I love this group! & I promise to post my weight this week no matter what! :)
  • wd773
    Options
    Thanks Tuscaroragirl

It's funny that you hear that when your thinking about a donut but thats good it's keeping you from it.

Don't be afraid to post, just do it. We are here for you no matter what girlfriend. We will work through this stuff together!

How about I was watching P90x today. Key word watching I got it from a resale store the whole 12 disc thing. It looks pretty intense still trying to wrap my mind around it. I'm kinda limited to working out at home because I've got my baby here. It's to cold for me to walk with him outside.

Does Anyone have any suggestions for fun but semi intense workout videos ?

I've committed to 25 jumping jacks, 25 squats, 25 sit ups and 25 push ups a day
    At home. Trying to work up to a more than sedentary fitness level. It's rough ugh......!

• tuscaroragirl
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning & it hasn't budged. I am so disappointed. I am being diligent about tracking my meals & staying within my calorie limits. I do some exercising but I know it isn't enough. When the weather gets warmer, I plan on walking more. I was so bummed out this morning but luckily my boyfriend is being super supportive. He keeps telling me to stick with it & to give it time. He reminds me that these changes won't happen overnight & I know he's right. I've got to keep moving along & stick to the plan.

Thanks for all of your support, ladies!
  • tuscaroragirl
    Options
    Thanks Tuscaroragirl

It's funny that you hear that when your thinking about a donut but thats good it's keeping you from it.

Don't be afraid to post, just do it. We are here for you no matter what girlfriend. We will work through this stuff together!

How about I was watching P90x today. Key word watching I got it from a resale store the whole 12 disc thing. It looks pretty intense still trying to wrap my mind around it. I'm kinda limited to working out at home because I've got my baby here. It's to cold for me to walk with him outside.

At home. Trying to work up to a more than sedentary fitness level. It's rough ugh......!

I really enjoy zumba! It can be a little intense sometimes but when I do do it, I keep up the best I can & don't worry about getting every move perfect as long as I'm doing the best I can and having fun! Plus, I love the music!

• AlisonLS
    Options
    Thanks Tuscaroragirl

I've been interested in Piyo, not so intense more yoga and stretching, and a couple reviews I found show it to promising.
  • wd773
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies o will check them out.

• MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight on Feb 09: 256
    Goal Weight for Mar 1: 250

Just joined, so jumping into February late, but better late than never.
  • AlisonLS
    Options
    SW 236
    Wk1 235
    Wk2 233.6, journal complete all 7 days, even if I did eat above calories, plus I got an extra workout....shoveled some snow.
  • wd773
    Options
    Long late day but I'm here!!!

SW 263
    WK#1 262
    WK#2 260.1

Journaled 7 days in my notebook journal (not Mfp) but I did it!
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    SW: 200.0
    wk 1:200.5
    wk 2:203.6

Congratulations every one on your weight losses and commitments to exercise. I have recently started trying to ride 3 times per week on a recumbent bike. As you can all see I have actually put on 3.6 pounds in the last two weeks(Lots of bloating) I guess your unwanted fat has found me:). I am a great gainer but I want to be a great loser, I am trying to hang in there. Best wishes to everyone for next week
  • tuscaroragirl
    Options
    Good morning, ladies,

Hope you had a great weekend! No change on the scale for me (weighed Friday) but I'm not letting it get me down. Last week, I joined a weight watchers group at work. I'm excited about it because with this program they are sponsoring nutrition seminars as well as group workouts during lunch. We weigh in on Wednesday & I am kind of nervous but also hoping for a change, even a small one. Take care ladies & stay strong! This journey isn't easy but we will get there! Have a great week!
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,
    SW:200
    wk 2: 203.6
    wk 3: 198.9
    Yea, I am so excited. The bloating is gone and I weighed in at the doctors office at 198.8 on Friday. My goal is 195. I will be working really hard this week to make that goal. Best wishes to everyone.
  • MudstainSally
    Options
    Starting Weight on Feb 09: 256
    Goal Weight for Mar 1: 250

Just joined, so jumping into February late, but better late than never.

Totally forgot to post last week.

So my week 1 was Feb 14 and week 2 was Feb 21:

SW: 256
    Week 1: 250
    Week 2: 248

Great job everyone!!
  • MudstainSally
    Options
    JCFan3 wrote: »
    Good morning ladies,
    Yea, I am so excited. The bloating is gone and I weighed in at the doctors office at 198.8 on Friday. My goal is 195. I will be working really hard this week to make that goal. Best wishes to everyone.
    JCFan3 wrote: »
    Good morning ladies,

The magical Onederland! Way to go!