New to the group

Options
madrecon_3
madrecon_3 Posts: 12 Member
Hi y name is Tawanda and I am new to the group and looking for some motivational friends:). I have been using MFP for about 7 weeks and I have lost 14 lbs. and I would like to lose at least 50. My weakness is sweet tea, mountain dew and homemade desserts and bread. I have been our my sweet beverages for 7 weeks it has been work but I keep drinking that water :p . but I am in this for the long haul it took a while to gain this weight and it will take time to get where I want to be. I am truly excited about getting healthy and learner how to control my portion sizes even when I have my forbidden foods :) .

Replies

• niketasmisco
    niketasmisco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tawanda
    My name is Niketa.I'm sure you got this you have been doing amazing.Good
    We are going places
  • hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tawanda, I like your affirmation ....."We are going places"
  • kalislim
    kalislim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Tawanda, feel free to add me. Im looking to lose about 70 pounds and have decided to make this a lifestyle change, I'm excited about developing a healthy lifestyle too.

• Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Tawanda! Today is my first day back in a long time and I need to lose about 50 pounds too! Add me if you like! Enjoy the journey I think that's how I fell off last time! Any hoot! Let's do this!!!
  • ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. My goal is losing inches, not weight. Thanks to my Fitbit helping me keep track, I exercise 4-5 times a week. Sometimes running and sometimes on of my go-to YouTube videos (last night I was a ballerina, haha).
    Anyway... the invite is open
  • ConnieBon789
    ConnieBon789 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me!! I'm new to the group too!
  • halldahlia
    halldahlia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm also new to the group. I would love to make some friends here. I'm looking to loose a good amount of weight. I would appreciate some sista support.