Daily check in

Options

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    We @thegatti ! !!. ..I had a hard time getting back into it myself after going on Vacation but you just try to push yourself through the first week and it should pick back up...otherwise xompromise..try doing a week of food plan only first and the adding excersise or visa versa?

Did upper body fix this morning ...felt amazing to power through and go to work feeling accomplished already. Stay safe all of my east coast MFP friends.
  • tamred69
    tamred69 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good ideas @germany03 and @mscote12 . I got very bored quickly with the food and strayed after a couple of weeks. I am wondering that myself @thegatti. I started off saying "its only 21 days!" but I had a hard time not being excited by any of the food after a few weeks.
  • germany03
    Options
    Ok....so Pilates Fix ..done. I should have done it yesterday but didn't get around to take care of myself :( ...but ..I do not skip workouts this round. If I did not get to it I make it up and push my days out. - sofar that seems to work ..prob not as well as being on point but that's one of the things it like about this program..even if your not 100% all of the time you can still see results.
  • thegatti
    thegatti Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did lower fix on Monday and i am doing a fit club workout tonight as my exercise. I am trying to stick to at least exercising more and eating as healthy as i can (which i fail at usually lol)
  • tamred69
    Options
    Ok, so I am doing my exercise every day, but have stopped messing with containers. Need to get back to it....or at least some sort of calorie counting. Can't really get outside to exercise since all of the sidewalks are piled with snow.
  • germany03
    Options
    I would say shoveling the snow on the other side of the walk way would count as workout @tamred69 . ..jk :smile:
  • tamred69
    Options
    Ha Ha @germany03 . Sick of the snow and shoveling it...Supposed to be 60 degrees next week, so it may no longer be an issue.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Day 21 of the first round. I've owned the DVD's for about 10 months, and this is the first time I've done the series 21 days through. We are gone a lot in the spring and summer so that was always my excuse I was always starting over "if you want to quit starting over, quit giving up". I had read several posts about whether to keep on or take a break in between. I may take a day off from Autumn tomorrow and then start back -up, or who knows I may decide to start right back up tomorrow. The first week, I kept telling myself I couldn't wait until the 3 weeks were over but now that it is, I notice improvement and don't want to give that up. I have not been eating the containers, but started weight watchers about the same time as the exercise. I've lost 6# in the three weeks and about 3 inches. I feel great when I exercise and told my husband to remind me that even if I don't lose weight, how good I feel.
    Have a great day everyone!
  • germany03
    Options
    @mrsmuckster great results. I have a hard time making it through all of the days myswlf..."life" seems to have something come up every time ..but I got close this time so next round will be complete . .I feel Great when I excersise and I miss eating clean and healthy when I slack on prepping food for a few days....back on track again Thurs when I get home...Atleast I am getting close to my steps right now
  • tamred69
    Options
    Awesome job @mrsmuckster !
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking over here....I think I may be fighting something, I am SO tired. Yesterday I tried to pick up where I left off and did total body cardio at the gym. Tonight I am doing upper body at the gym...I don't really need the dvds when I have the exercises and a stop watch. I have continued to walk on my breaks at work so even if I do not get the fix workout in, I am maintaining relatively active.
    Hoping I regain my energy...but until then I will keep doing what I am doing.
    Upper body tonight which is one of my favorites :)
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I re-committed last week. So far I am down 7 lbs. very happy.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I did start back on Sunday, but did miss Wednesday - I'm going to stop beating myself up for it and get back on it.
  • germany03
    Options
    @rainey4 wow...way to re-commit.

I was out of town on last week and must have left my common sence at home. It is hard to stick with everything when visiting but I got me a new baby grand daughter out of it :)

Tomorrow I will start a new round - no out of town trips planned and determined more than ever to finish this round completely without falling down. ( typing this fingers crossed..haha)
  • germany03
    Options
    D1 done and feeling great
  • tamred69
    Options
    Meh...fell off the wagon. I need to recommit for sure....
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ha I fell out of the routine as well...tomorrow I will be going to the gym and plan to do some running on the treadmill and then I am going to just pick one of the workouts to do...maybe dirty 30...lol...just do something. Hopefully Monday I can start with day 1 again and stick to it. I know I keep saying at least I am staying active...but I am...so I don't feel TOO upset with myself, just need to reign it in a little more.
    We are all a work in progress :smile:
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, it has been a while since I posted. I got back on the 21 day fix wagon and my 21 days will end Thursday. I forgot to take measurements before I started but have been weighing myself. It's great to be back to exercising and eating healthy. Hope you all have a great day!!
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I just finished my workout for today, Pilates Fix. I need to meal plan for this week, was wondering if anyone else is doing the same and what meals you have planned for this week. Have a great day!!
  • germany03
    Options
    Hi @Northern37 great to see you again. I try to meal prep on Sundays but this week didn't work out due to Valentines Day. I will more than likely make a big batch of chicken breast (seasoned differently but bake in oven at same time) and some quinoa, zoodles, sweet potatoe and cabbage as sides for my lunches. Ground turkey - turned into tacos/spagetti sauce/mini meatloaf - for dinner with green beans/corn/good fall back salad. I have hummus (spicy) and carrots/celery in the fridge for snacks and grapes/pineapple/apples and oranges as well.
    Hoping I can make good healthy choices this week. Let me know what you ended up making ..maybe I can get some ideas from you as well.