Anyone else just starting...

Options
124»

Replies

• Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm using the Zombies app and having my 10 year old do it with me. We did week 1, day 2 tonight, and we both did great.
  • coryh00
    coryh00 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I made it through last year but fell off the wagon and didn't run all summer. I'm on my second go round and tomorrow is week 5 day 2. I use Zen Labs.
  • gfit123
    gfit123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Using ZenLabs Fitness C25K app and it's pretty motivating.
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Running club was TOUGH. Much harder than my C25K app. We did 3.4 miles and alternated between 1 min running, 1 min walking for an hour. But I did it! Will be using the app on my phone to keep at it in between club sessions.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I never looked ahead. i didn't want to psych myself out
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just starting. I have finished week 1.
  • Stech1982
    Stech1982 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    HI everyone I will be starting tomorrow. Please feel free to send me a friend request if you like. So excited to get started and can't wait to be able to run my first 5k. Good luck to everyone :smiley:
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1
  • soniafahmad
    soniafahmad Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    anyone starting from today. how was week 1
  • soniafahmad
    soniafahmad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how was week 1
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I started last week. Just finished week 2 day 2. I already have a little running under my belt, so week 1 was pretty easy. Week 2 is slightly more challenging, but still entirely doable. Looking forward to more challenging weeks. :smile:
  • Poweredbycoffee06
    Poweredbycoffee06 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I made it through day 1 week one. I struggled a bit toward the end but I pushed through! I can tell I need to work on endurance! Feel free to add me.
  • coffeetox
    coffeetox Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm Starting Today! Feel free to add me!
  • rnurse82
    rnurse82 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! W1D1! (4/24/16)
  • garciar1975
    garciar1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting tomorrow with my two kiddos! Weight loss is just one of the goals, but what I'd really like is to have the energy to play football with my son and go running with my daughter- and enjoy it! :) I'd love any advice or tips, or just hear from others who are anywhere on this journey-so feel free to add me!
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just starting for the 2nd time. I completed the NHS programme a couple of years ago but lacked discipline hence I find myself 100 lbs overweight and starting again from week 1. I did day 1 on Friday, about to do day 2 in a few minutes. I feel amazing after which motivates me to do it. Enjoy, everyone, and add me if you like :)
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I started the 1st time about 5 years ago but ran out of gas/motivation after about 4 weeks. I just started again today and hoping for better success. I've had good success the past year+ with weight loss and other fitness goals, so I feel that will carry over to this goal as well.