Blood sugar tracking app?

Options
wdnisbet
wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
Does anyone know a good android app or website for logging blood sugar readings?

Replies

• judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to find one too. For an Ipad or PC.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with MFP. You're welcome to look at my food diary, my diabetes log is part of it.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with MFP. You're welcome to look at my food diary, my diabetes log is part of it.
    This. He taught me how to get the relevant information into my diary, and I haven't looked back! Thanks again, @KenSmith108!
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I checked out KenSmith108. He logs the information, but it doesn't show trends like in a report kinda form. I was logging mine in the notes, but again, it didn't show trends.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I love mysugr! It's easy to use and I can track lots of info in it. You can also use on the web and download a PDF of your numbers for your doctor! It's great.
  • mrtastybutt
    mrtastybutt Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I love mysugr! It's easy to use and I can track lots of info in it. You can also use on the web and download a PDF of your numbers for your doctor! It's great.

This looks great! Thanks!
  • wdnisbet
    wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'll check out both ideas. :)
  • mrtastybutt
    Options
    @shinycrazy is pro worth it? If you have it? I'm considering it but I'm unsure. I'd hate to waste the money, ya know. So far, I really like it. Thanks for the info.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    @shinycrazy is pro worth it? If you have it? I'm considering it but I'm unsure. I'd hate to waste the money, ya know. So far, I really like it. Thanks for the info.

I do not have the pro version. I completed a challenge to get a pro trail and liked it for the extra tags. But I found I can just as easily use the notes section to type before or after meal. From the app, you can't get the pdf, but if you log on via a desktop/laptop you can get the pdf. So for me, I couldn't justify the expense.
  • mrtastybutt
    Options
    Thanks!
  • agdunbar
    agdunbar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can actually set up custom goals via the MFP website and add Glucose to the list. I added fasting, post prandial breakfast, lunch, dinner and A1c.
  • shippan
    shippan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    agdunbar -- how did you do this?