Back on the Damn Wagon

I have blown it big time for about the past 3 days and thought about quitting...but I have felt so much better since starting. My jeans are not as tight. I have more energy. I sleep better at night. So here I am confessing and starting over again. I can do this!!

Replies

• momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Sorry to hear you struggled this week. You cannot give up and you can do this. Do this for your mental well being as well as your physical well being. Personally this "staying on the wagon" is a constant battle, hour by hour, day by day. Relish in the feeling of your clothing fit better and the increase in your energy and sleep quality. Know that it will get better. The weight did not add on in a day nor will you lose it in a day.. It is definitely a lifestyle that you have to adopt and believe in yourself.
  • lizadaze
    lizadaze Posts: 118 Member
    So true! I fell off the wagon, too, yesterday big time. I felt like crap. Then, I realized that my jeans are looser and I also have more energy. A few crappy days in the course of this 12 week quest can't keep us down. Glad you are back and fighting to stay in the game. We can do it, together!
  • RREnterprises
    RREnterprises Posts: 9 Member
    Finally found these supportive words today - thank you both! Still getting the hang of where everything is on this website. Thanks again!
  • lizadaze
    lizadaze Posts: 118 Member
    Finally found these supportive words today - thank you both! Still getting the hang of where everything is on this website. Thanks again!

So glad you found us! @RREnterprises. Navigation here can be a bit challenging. I have had the week from hell at work, but at least I am doing good with my fitness plan. I wanted to stray big time tonight, but went to the gym instead and then sat in the steam room for 30 minutes trying to cleanse my body and soul.

Here's to a great weekend for us all!