I need friends for support, but there's a catch!

Options
Thanks for reading. I took a MFP hiatus. I am really struggling with nighttime snacking. I want to eat clean, but I started eating processed sugars again and I've been out of control. I usually eat clean during the day and then go to town every night.

I'm ready to be brutally honest with my logging. Knowing that others might read it helps. Seeing other people with clean or nearly clean diaries will help too. I need to be accountable.

So looking for friends that can share their diaries and don't mind seeing my horrible snacking!

Replies

• lucygliang
    lucygliang Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Totally relate to that. :) Friend request sent.
  • leannamvaughan
    leannamvaughan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sure! I like to think I have a mostly clean diet, and I definitely have slip ups. I added ya though! Feel free to share any questions or thoughts!
  • bradleyedel87
    bradleyedel87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as u girl, add me and we will help each other out x
  • Hunter2224
    Hunter2224 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat. I was doing pretty well eating clean, now it seems like I've fallen off a cliff.
  • hev481
    hev481 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Same boat. I am great at keeping my deficit all day long but something happens after 9pm...last night I ate 6 Oreo thins and ruined my deficit! I would love to know that someone is "watching" to keep me more accountable.

I think I need to stop buying little snacky foods like that because my self control just gets week at night.
  • Brigit32
    Brigit32 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reading. I took a MFP hiatus. I am really struggling with nighttime snacking. I want to eat clean, but I started eating processed sugars again and I've been out of control. I usually eat clean during the day and then go to town every night.

I'm ready to be brutally honest with my logging. Knowing that others might read it helps. Seeing other people with clean or nearly clean diaries will help too. I need to be accountable.

So looking for friends that can share their diaries and don't mind seeing my horrible snacking!

Add me. If me and my husband watch a movie I am inclined to shove lots of bad stuff down my throat. Last night I ate pizza for dinner but I didn't snack.
  • MaryFeatherstone
    Options
    I have an exogenous ketone that helps me know to crave carbs. It works! If you want to know how to get it let me know. Request to be my friend and I'll give you the info.
  • hev481
    hev481 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have an exogenous ketone that helps me know to crave carbs. It works! If you want to know how to get it let me know. Request to be my friend and I'll give you the info.

This is hocus pocus. Would not recommend wasting your money on those
  • ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'll open my diary up if it'll help you. Here's my catch: I never "complete" my diary, I keep track of calories in vs calories out via muy Fitbit.
  • HoneyRose77
    HoneyRose77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy, I can relate. My culprit is several cookies & milk late or ice cream with syrup/sprinkles, etc. I notice I do this more when I skip a meal due to low energy. I have a friend who brushes his teeth and flosses to force him from not eating late snacks. I haven't tried that tactic, but I'm thinking about it. He said he started doing it to stop his late night snacking. Count me in.
  • ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Don't bother with this one ladies. All she wants to do is creep on your profile/diary. She won't support you and is all pent up about you giving her support.