I need friends for support, but there's a catch!

Options
Thanks for reading. I took a MFP hiatus. I am really struggling with nighttime snacking. I want to eat clean, but I started eating processed sugars again and I've been out of control. I usually eat clean during the day and then go to town every night.

I'm ready to be brutally honest with my logging. Knowing that others might read it helps. Seeing other people with clean or nearly clean diaries will help too. I need to be accountable.

So looking for friends that can share their diaries and don't mind seeing my horrible snacking!

Replies

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hello there, my dairy is open. You are more than welcome to add me and I do not judge on what others eat :)
  • gettingto65
    gettingto65 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I added id love to see other peoples diaries who are also trying to eat clean x
  • Kayray45
    Kayray45 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to team up with you.
  • taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've got an open diary and I snack like crazy during the day lol
  • gin_7
    gin_7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • typaymommie
    typaymommie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to team up with you. I do great during the week when I'm at work and only have access to the food I pack, but do TERRIBLE on the weekend and just stuff my face. Please feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • ashleyfreeman17
    ashleyfreeman17 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I was doing really well with clean eating before as well, and gave into the sweets and "easy" food! I have gotten back on the right track the last few weeks and love having people that can keep me honest and accountable! My diary is open and I am logging the good, the bad and the ugly! Lol
  • carriesheph
    carriesheph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and would be happy to have you add me and I will do in return.
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friend so just request me
  • malovafarms
    malovafarms Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh I hear you ... I can be queen health by day and drive to get junk by night ... I brutally log.. haven't been night snacking in awhile , but when Im in a streak others know :) were not perfect !
  • MrFaawzy
    MrFaawzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'M sharing my dairy and helping who need help :smiley:
  • AmyLambOTF
    AmyLambOTF Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help! Also have a MFP group called High on life fitness for motivation and fun fitness and clean eating weekly challenges
  • stacyereece
    stacyereece Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im also trying to eat healthy and trying to lose some weight, feel free to add me. I seem to snack after I excercise.
  • vearnamae
    vearnamae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here just need extra help
  • vearnamae
    vearnamae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do you add people
  • maizatulramli
    maizatulramli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mine is open
  • joeyrebecca
    joeyrebecca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me - this is my life! ;) Would love some after work support. Especially when the kids go to bed. I am trying to live by a quote I once heard....
    What's eaten in private is worn in public

Good luck to you!!!
  • samciruolo
    samciruolo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • rachelannsilvera
    rachelannsilvera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same position and I need all the help and support. Count me in
  • dogs_n_wine
    dogs_n_wine Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My diary is open. I try to eat as clean as I can. Mainly chicken, veggies and fruit and protein shakes. I have a weakness for sweets though