What's the goal?

Options
cam341
cam341 Posts: 1 Member
Hey There. I'm super excited as I'm ready to walk off some pounds. Since I'm new to MyFitnessPal, and this walking group, I just want to check in to see what's our goal? Do we just plan to do X minutes a day or week? or X miles a day/week? Let me know how this work? Thanks! Cam

Replies

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have not seen any rules so I am going to take it a day at a time and just do as much as I can each day. :)
  • Schpau51
    Schpau51 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I need to figure out how to upload a picture of myself. I will work on this tonight. So there isn't a particular length of time we are supposed to walk? Do we just record what we have accomplished each day? I am exciting for this challenge........helps me to stay focus on my goal.
  • JennK730
    JennK730 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Kgerber777 wrote: »
    I have not seen any rules so I am going to take it a day at a time and just do as much as I can each day. :)

I will post the weeks as to what my workout will look like each week. Rules are to do the Walk away pounds workout of each day
  • JennK730
    Options
    Schpau51 wrote: »
    I need to figure out how to upload a picture of myself. I will work on this tonight. So there isn't a particular length of time we are supposed to walk? Do we just record what we have accomplished each day? I am exciting for this challenge........helps me to stay focus on my goal.

I will be posting each week the plan of week.
    Starting March 1st
  • JennK730
    Options
    cam341 wrote: »
    Hey There. I'm super excited as I'm ready to walk off some pounds. Since I'm new to MyFitnessPal, and this walking group, I just want to check in to see what's our goal? Do we just plan to do X minutes a day or week? or X miles a day/week? Let me know how this work? Thanks! Cam

The goal is to walk off as much as weight possible in 30 days, get slimmer, healthier and stronger.
    I will post my weight every Mon.
  • JennK730
    Options
    JennK730 wrote: »

The goal is to walk off as much as weight possible in 30 days, get slimmer, healthier and stronger.

I will be posting the work out each week that I will be doing
  • JennK730
    Options

I will be posting the work out each week that I will be doing

• JennK730
    Options
    I will post the walking Challenge workout of each week so everyone as time to prepare there week.
    I find the best time to exercise is when first wake up and get it done with. Hope all this helps
  • Schpau51
    Schpau51 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to this challenge
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    looking forward to it!