Replies

• chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    mmm due the this *kitten* up syncing my calories are all out of sorts :(
  • kcdambuster
    kcdambuster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Let's all have a binge day and get back on track when they've sorted it..
    :#
  • emkf
    emkf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Booooooooo so annoying. :(
  • emkf
    emkf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I just got my breakfast to sync, that's nice!
  • Rupe1954
    Rupe1954 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sync once this afternoon. Nothing since.
  • mom2natalie
    mom2natalie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Working now for me.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Staff on both ends ARE aware of this issue.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mmmm my syncing still abit off. Pre-register all meals for the week and ive abjust some this morning for today. fibtit is telling me im over and mfp saying im under lol. :( weiiird, hopefully they are still working on fixing it
  • EGirl7
    EGirl7 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yep, mine came good late last night, so I'm happy camper again. :-)
  • CaptainJoy
    CaptainJoy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Syncing is working better than ever this morning. They really fixed it good! :smile:
  • lauraleeitaly
    lauraleeitaly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm adding myself to no being able to sync to MFP!
  • nicmc6
    nicmc6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine also isnt syncing
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I've been really slow to sync lately, but what is driving me crazy is that some nights my cals at FB and MFP don't agree with each other. MFP is set for -5 lbs, but adding back 250 cals should match up to FB, but it's not. Not only does FB take cals back (which I expect) but MFP does as well. I can go to bed in the green and wake up and find that the day before is now red. This is really screwing with my weekend calorie banking!
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    It's normal to lose a few calories overnight (when sleeping, or even just being inactive in the evening). It's the same reason that you wake up with a negative Fitbit adjustment in the morning. I computed that I lose about 13.5 calories of Fitbit adjustment per hour when I'm asleep. The earlier you go to bed (or veg out in front of the TV) and the higher your MFP activity setting, the bigger the effect.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I never noticed losing MFP cals before, just FB. Then again, I wasn't in maintenance so I had more cals to stay green overnight. Thanks!
  • ashleysmith35
    ashleysmith35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is anybody not getting synchs from Fitbit today?
  • icapo
    icapo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yup - some times my steps show, sometimes the adjustment shows with no steps and some times there's no adjustment.
  • ashleysmith35
    ashleysmith35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do we think this is just a problem with the site right now? Happens from time to time. I'd rather not mess with uninstalling and reinstalling if I don't need to. So frustrating when this happens though.
  • MrsODriscoll
    MrsODriscoll Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine was fine earlier and all of a sudden it says I've only earned 10 calories... even though I've walked over 17k steps! Hope it fixes soon it's almost bedtime here and I want to complete my day!
  • dollydiva2
    dollydiva2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mine was showing an adjustment today but now it's taken it away, I've been for a run, and a 40 minute walk with the dog and done well over my 10k steps so no idea whats going on.