Weekly Weigh In's ✔

Options
This is completely optional for anyone who wants to do it. I know some people weigh themselves frequently. it is sooo hard not to. So, I thought how about a weekly weigh in. That way you can just do it once a week and post it here. I am going to do my weigh ins on Monday mornings. So anyone who wants to join along can.

Replies

• TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    TheDiaryOfAFatGirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I weighed in last Monday, February 29th at 313 pounds. My next weigh in will be this coming Monday.
  • RoxyHunterRose
    RoxyHunterRose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 310 lbs.
  • sjmoran
    sjmoran Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I weighed last at 203 but I may be heavier after 5 days of no exercise and eating whatever and drinking alcohol while visiting my brothers.
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Fridays so I'll post my next weight tomorrow! Last Friday I was 228.
  • aubreytoe
    aubreytoe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily weigher. I wish I wasn't but I feel like it keeps me on track to see that number everyday. My weigh in today was 294.6. I will update next Thursday.
  • kst69
    kst69 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in, and I weighed 346.6. So disgusted with myself. I have to stay focused and do this. Ugh.
  • masdec7
    edited March 2016
    Options

2/26/16: 228
    3/4/16: 227

I was hoping for 226, but I think yesterday did me in. Holding extra water and stuff because a high sodium dinner last night. But I'm ok with that. :smile:

• masdec7
    Options
    kst69 wrote: »
    Today I weighed in, and I weighed 346.6. So disgusted with myself. I have to stay focused and do this. Ugh.

Is that up or down from last week? You can do this! Don't stress over today's weight, just aim to eat less than you burn! You can do it! Good luck for next week.
  • Txgal555
    Txgal555 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I weight every Friday. Last weight was 106.5 KG
    Will post again coming friday
  • here_once_again
    here_once_again Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am still at 243. no change yet
  • kst69
    Options

Is that up or down from last week? You can do this! Don't stress over today's weight, just aim to eat less than you burn! You can do it! Good luck for next week.

I'm just starting. Again. So it is my beginning weight.
  • ssmix
    ssmix Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi

I suffered from a lot of inflammation when I first started this journey (I lost a lot because of that during the first two weeks) but now I seem to be at a more steady pace.

-Had a bad week on AIP :( As in I messed up twice by eatings things that I shouldn't have. Definitely paid the price- was bloated and had a terrible headaches.)

Started : 196.3 lbs
    Saturday weigh in: 181.9 lbs
    Loss of 2.9 Lbs

Anyway- to the start of a new week!
  • kst69
    Options
    ssmix wrote: »
    Hi

I suffered from a lot of inflammation when I first started this journey (I lost a lot because of that during the first two weeks) but now I seem to be at a more steady pace.

-Had a bad week on AIP :( As in I messed up twice by eatings things that I shouldn't have. Definitely paid the price- was bloated and had a terrible headaches.)

Loss of 2.9 Lbs

You still had a good week. Don't be too hard on yourself. A loss is a loss. Good job. :smile:
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options
    aubreytoe wrote: »
    I'm a daily weigher. I wish I wasn't but I feel like it keeps me on track to see that number everyday. My weigh in today was 294.6. I will update next Thursday.

Just be careful with that cause there could be days where it excites you and other days, disappoints you.
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options
    sjmoran wrote: »
    I weighed last at 203 but I may be heavier after 5 days of no exercise and eating whatever and drinking alcohol while visiting my brothers.

Drink water, it may not make you lose but it can help.
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options

Don't be disgusted, be motivated. You can do this!
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options
    I am still at 243. no change yet

Yoy will see the difference eventually, keep it up.
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options

2/26/16: 228
    3/4/16: 227

I was hoping for 226, but I think yesterday did me in. Holding extra water and stuff because a high sodium dinner last night. But I'm ok with that. :smile:

Way to go! 1 lb is still 1 lb down. You got this!
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options
    ssmix wrote: »
    Hi

Loss of 2.9 Lbs

You will do great! Drinking water throughout the day will help.
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    Options
    I weighed in last Monday, February 29th at 313 pounds. My next weigh in will be this coming Monday.

Today's weigh in - 302.2
    I'm down 11 pounds! Woot woot!