3Mar2016 Day 4 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
Pilates Fix done! It was a little bit hard getting up today, but I'm so glad I did! Feeling great and ready to face the day. :)

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I did Upper Fix and Power Strength Extreme today. Still had to drop down on knees time to time when doing push-ups. Curl to press was tough one, too. Well, not the biceps curl but the press. Had to switch to lighter weights. Power Strength Extreme was a lot of fun :)
  • krystengm
    krystengm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Following the diet (day 4) and only Cardio Fix so far, but going for a walk (very sore!) Feels good to be eating clean.
  • 84wweber
    Options
    krystengm wrote: »
    Following the diet (day 4) and only Cardio Fix so far, but going for a walk (very sore!) Feels good to be eating clean.

I'm sore from Total Cardio Fix on Monday! My quads... Ouch!
  • ajw0913
    ajw0913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of 21 day fix and yes I'm in pain but it seems like my muscles are getting used to the pain now as it feels like it's easing up a bit
  • Dogmom34
    Dogmom34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So how does everyone like 21 day fix I just ordered it :)
  • Naboo63
    Naboo63 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Doing okay so far with 1200 cal basic diet. 1135 cal for today. completed Day 2 of indoor BootCamp workout. Total time 70 min to complete 5 sets with 5# dumbbells. Increasing Cardio 2-4-6-8-10 min on Elliptical to start each set. Plank 1 min-40 sec-20 sec-10 sec- 5 sec. then reps 20-15-10-5-1, air squats, Shoulder press, Bicep Curls, reverse lunge, Chest press. 1 min rest between sets. 454 cal burn. But I did not make my 7000 step goal. Good Luck to everyone tomorrow.
  • nmp6454
    nmp6454 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not doing the 21 Day Fit work out, right now I'm finishing 30 Day Shred then I plan on P90x3. Anyone else using a different workout?

Day 4 went well. I did have a couple Hershey kisses but otherwise ate my planned foods! I wish I could have more fruit
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I completed Total Body Fix today since it was my day 1 at about 9 pm with the baby! She was being fussy for her daddy so we put her in one of her seats with toys and talked to her or played peekaboo while doing the workout. That made it a little difficult to keep my breath, but I just switched to the modifier if I needed a little bit of a break before the minute was up. The diet is going great, I love how I feel when I eat good!!!
  • 84wweber
    Options
    bcl003 wrote: »
    I completed Total Body Fix today since it was my day 1 at about 9 pm with the baby! She was being fussy for her daddy so we put her in one of her seats with toys and talked to her or played peekaboo while doing the workout. That made it a little difficult to keep my breath, but I just switched to the modifier if I needed a little bit of a break before the minute was up. The diet is going great, I love how I feel when I eat good!!!

Total Body Fix is a tough one!