Exercise Plans and Advice

Options
2»

Replies

• bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I don't think it matters really, although fruits contain sugar so you might want to burn that off during the day while you are active. More important is watching how much fruit you eat and trying to keep your overall sugar level down to under 60g per day. Apples are one of the better fruit choices over bananas as an example
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Happy to say I'm going back to karate on 19th March. Went and spoke to instructor tonight and I'm very excited about going back, and my 15 year old daughter is even more excited, it's been her I'll health which made us stop going.
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That's sounds like a great bonding opportunity as well @Healthy4me4ever
  • AlexCarr07
    AlexCarr07 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I planned on going rock climbing today. Checked out prices that seemed reasonable and they have unlimited passes... then I learned about the other equipment fees, etc why is working out and having fun while doing it so expensive!?
  • AlexCarr07
    AlexCarr07 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ladycclear wrote: »
    I'm using exercise programs from my library. I borrowed dvds and now I use their streaming service hoopla digital. My library has a bunch of the Jillian ones and the whole Richard Simmons collection. It's good to have variety. I like home workouts because no one is watching and I can't make excuses.
    I just have to do it and dance around and move. And someday, I'll like it. Cheers to success.

Great job on getting it done, every effort is worth it!